Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought a 78 bronco so i am going to part out my 75 f-100. i am going to keep some of the stuff off of it but most of the truck will go. the truck is in one peice until everyone picks what parts they need. here is what i know i will not need:
-390 engine bored .060 over (needs head work and rings) it was smoking really bad and is out of the truck and apart
-edelbrock performer 390 aluminum intake manifold
-390 headers
-alternator
-390 water pump
-3 core radiator
-2 1/2" dual exhaust with glass packs
-hood, hood hinges
-grill, headlights, tail lights, marker lights
-dana 44 front axle with new drums and brakes
-ford 9 inch rear axle (once i swap out third members)
-c6 transmission
-np 203 transfer case
-dash stuff (insterment cluster, glove box, headlight and wiper swithes, steering column for auto tranny, heater controls)
-sliding rear window (good condition, not cracked)
-cab and bed
-doors
-power assist steering (everything)
-steering box
i might have more this is all that i can think of right now.
make me an offer on all parts. i will consider trades for full size bronco parts. i am near morrison, colorado on the far west side of denver right by the mountains. about 5 minutes from c-470 and hwy 285. drop me an email for more info or post it here and i will get you my phone number and any info that you want. i do not have a digital camera and there is way too much to take individual pictures of everything.

i do not want to ship but i might if it isnt too big or heavy.

will consider trades for bronco stuff. if you have any and are close to me let me know what ya got and we will talk.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Paul i see that you finnaly gotyour bronco. Way to go :thumbup . your truck was alot of fun, hope someone else has fun with whats left.
Tim

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey abaddriver, whats going on. i just picked her up on saturday. man she is nice. cant wait to get it on the trail. i decided to pull the motor on my pickup (ther one we went muddin in) because it was smoking really bad. found ou tit was bored .060 over so cant do much with a rebuild. rings are worn out and the heads are shot. so that is why i am parting it out. and that is why i bought me a bronco. ill post the pics when i get em developed.

the dana 44 is coil sprung with radius arms and is drum brakes. and is reverse rotation.

i think the steering box will ony work with the power assist. it may work with manual steering. i bought it used 3 years ago when i bought the truck and have had no problems with it. coould sell it for $125 plus shipping. it is heavy so might cost a pretty penny.

·
press ALT+F4
4,281 Posts
FordX4Redneck said:
i think the steering box will ony work with the power assist. it may work with manual steering. i bought it used 3 years ago when i bought the truck and have had no problems with it. coould sell it for $125 plus shipping. it is heavy so might cost a pretty penny.
Oh, it's one of THOSE ones... Thanks for the reply Redneck, I'll keep looking.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i am keeping them for spares, sorry. i still have about everything else

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry, drag ling is going on my bronco seems it is an adjustable one. i still have the one that is on my 78 bronco if that would work for you. i am assuming that they are inerchangeable???? someone tell me if i am wrong befor i try and swap em out.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no trim on it. it does have the CUSTOM embom on it though

·
Registered
132 Posts
I love Morrison!
heh, ****in hippi towns. :p

Let me know if there are any particular shows at redrocks that you'd like to get into.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
cant think of any right now but i may take you up on that offer later in the year.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts