Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Crusher Mike
6,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant get rid of this thing so Im going to part it out I will negotiate price and PM me for pictures. I will ship but Im going to charge. this is what is on the truck.

Item name:Front frnders
Price:25.00$ Each
Item name:Rear Tire Carrier claimed
Price:15.00$
Item name:Steering colum
Price:20.00$
Item name:Wiring harness claimed
Price:40.00$
Item name:Instrament cluster claimed
Item name:Front grill (black)
Price:10.00$
Item name: Doors,w/glass
Price:35.00$
Item name:Steering gear box claimed
Item name:TOP claimed
Price:50.00$
Item name:Grill housing Chrome Price:20.00$

Description:
.If there is anything els I can find on it worth anything I will post it. I am going to post this stuff on E bay if it doesnt sell I just want my garage back.
Location (City):Gilbert
ZIP CODE (for shipping calculations):85234
Will you Ship? (Y/N):Y
Method of shipment (UPS, FedEx, etc):what ever works
Payment method (PayPal, check, MO, etc):paypal & MO
Other info:

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
so you have a complete bronco you are parting out? or are these the only parts you wanna sell? worth a shot anyhow, do you have the radius arms, lower coil buckers, upper coil buckets and shock mounts? if so how much

·
Crusher Mike
6,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
william_ace said:
so you have a complete bronco you are parting out? or are these the only parts you wanna sell? worth a shot anyhow, do you have the radius arms, lower coil buckers, upper coil buckets and shock mounts? if so how much
I knew someone would ask. this my friend is why Im am parting the truck out. I had to buy the whole truck in order to get the radius arms, d 44 , coil buckets, 9inch, all the fun stuff

·
Registered
469 Posts
I got dibs on the cluster, PS box and wiring harness. PM sent.

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Been looking for a couple of nice rear taillight trim rings...Do you have any?

Also what color interior??

·
Crusher Mike
6,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
william_ace said:
i see i see, no harm done thanks bud
no prob

ok got some photos of parts interior what not. if there is something that you see I havent listed make an offer.

And I thought I would post this to mak youall drool stuff im not selling

·
Crusher Mike
6,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
roushracing6fan said:
I hate to ask but can you figure shipping the tire carrier to NH 03835 DHL seems to be cheaper lately.

sure Looks like any where from 25-35$ once I weigh everything I can be more sure though.

Just to let anyone know that has pmed me or claimed parts I will be pulling all the parts and cleaning them saturday I hope to get them set to you by the middle of next week.

·
Bitchin.
1,872 Posts
sweet! glad someone can use these parts. my buddy used to own this bronco. all body panels are in good shape. the front fenders need paint, but are RUST FREE, with no dents, unless my buddy mike here put some in them :goodfinge
i can vouch for anything you're looking at if you need a second opinion.:thumbup

·
Crusher Mike
6,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
84x4bronco said:
sweet! glad someone can use these parts. my buddy used to own this bronco. all body panels are in good shape. the front fenders need paint, but are RUST FREE, with no dents, unless my buddy mike here put some in them :goodfinge
i can vouch for anything you're looking at if you need a second opinion.:thumbup

oh clint ive been trying to get ahold of you I just pulled a present out of it for you

·
Crusher Mike
6,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
if there is anything else anyone has questions on let me know Im getting rid of the truck saturday. dunno if anyone wants the dash and some other stuff.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts