Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All prices are OBO. Don't be afraid to make an offer. I need it all gone.

I am parting out my 79 Bronco. Everything is available, so PM me with what you need. Below is a small list of some items, but everything is there so let me know what you need.

400M Engine - Rebuilt about 3-4 years ago. True miles since rebuild unknown, but it is somewhere around 10k. Has a mild Cam in it and Edelbrock Non-EGR intake. Also has long tube headers included. Runs great. Come hear it run - $400.00.

Borg Warner T-18/NP-205 - Both shift great and operate great. No problems. Was told they were rebuilt the same time the engine was, but I can not confirm. $300.00.

Dana 44 Front/9" Rear. The front is a standard Dana 44 solid front with 3.50 gears. It doesn't leak fluids or make noise. The rear is a 9" limited slip 3750# rear axle with a 3.50 gears. No noise, but it could probably use seals. Both have newer brakes. $125 each.

Front and Rear Drive Shafts. $30.00 each.

Upper Coil Buckets/Quad Shock Brackets. They are rusty, but would clean up and work for a SAS. Also available is both radius arms and radius arm brackets. $100.00 for everything.

Complete Lift Kit. All is used, but in working order. Could use prettied up, but works good. 7" front coils (measured a full with a 460 and 12K winch), 3" rear blocks with custom made 5/8 heavy duty U-bolts, F350 spring plates, quad shock front brackets (yes, I have two sets) with 4 rough country shocks (front shocks are usable, but may need replaced soon), Rear RS 90000 5 way adj shocks, Superlift adj track bar, custom length adjustable drag link (including stock tie rod setup), 3" drop Pittman arm, 3" drop radius arm drop brackets, Extra set of stock wedges, Dick Cepeck steering stabilizer and brackets and 4 degree Urethane radius arm bushings. Rear was set up with a shackle flip and the 3" blocks. No on the truck in the pictures below. $400.00.

Full Wood trim dash interior package with a black dash in good shape. $100.00.

Were Black, but painted Tan aftermarket door panels. In good shape ABS Plastic Type Door Panels. Clean them up and paint them what color you need. $40.00.

Air Conditioning parts. I have the stuff that mounts to the firewall and everything under the dash. Not sure what works and what doesn't as AC was not hooked up after the engine rebuild. $50.00 and its yours.

Tan Lighted Sun Visors - $20.00.

Front Seat Brackets for Bucket Seats - $20.00.

Front Clip with Chrome Bumper. Bumper is bent a little, but in OK shape. Passenger side fender has bondo in it and not the greatest. Everything else is in really good shape. The core support is nice, hood is awesome, grill surround only has a few small dents. Everything is there including all lights. $125.00.

Full set of exterior light lenses. All in good Shape. $40.00.

Full set of Upper Race Track Trim in good shape. $50.00.

Rear trim from tail gate and around rear lights. $30.00.

Complete Tail gate. It all works, but it is rusty on the bottom. Its not so bad that it couldn't be used, but all the same its there. Also, the window is slow going up. Would be a good working gate if yours is missing. Everything included - $30.00.

Bronco Roll Bar $40.00.

Top of Cab Light Bar. $30.00.

Rear topper sliding windows in good shape. $100.00.

Heavy Duty aftermarket rack for the topper. $20.00.

Complete Working Steering Column. $50.00.

Bronco/F-150 Steering Box. Worked great with little to no play. $50.00

This is no where near a complete list of everything. I have many more 73-79 parts and doubles of a lot of stuff. PM with your needs and offers with what I listed. I need it all gone quick, so don't be afraid to make offers. I can ship all but the really heavy stuff, but its on the buyers dime. Pictures are also available if you are interested.

This is the truck everything is coming off. With the exception of the snow plow stuff, if you see it here, it can be yours.

·
Registered
7,917 Posts
Got any pictures of the upper race track trim? I'm actually only after the fender and door trim.

Lighted vanity mirrors work and in nice shape?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Added the steering box to the list above. Sale pending on the Upper trim parts for the doors and fenders. PM me with your needs. Everything needs to go soon to clear out my garage.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sale pending on the whole truck. Lift parts are still avaliable, but for now everything else is gone.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts