1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Item name:
Price:
Description:
.I have a 79 that I would like to part out, the motor, trans, transfer case, axles and drive shafts are gone everything else is up for grabs, just let me know what you are looking for and we will talk.
Location (City):metamora
ZIP CODE (for shipping calculations):48455
Will you Ship? (Y/N):yes
Method of shipment (UPS, FedEx, etc):fedEx
Payment method (PayPal, check, MO, etc):cash, m/o check but will wait til clears
Other info:

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
pics?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Do you have interior parts left? color, condition, price. I need seat risers, rear panels, carpet, and maybe seats. My door panels are black so maybe need to change those to match too. I live in Northern Michigan would pay shipping on smaller stuff or even pick up if you have larger stuff. Also looking for tailgate internal hardware and a tailgate latch post.

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts
Do you have interior parts left? color, condition, price. I need seat risers, rear panels, carpet, and maybe seats. My door panels are black so maybe need to change those to match too. I live in Northern Michigan would pay shipping on smaller stuff or even pick up if you have larger stuff. Also looking for tailgate internal hardware and a tailgate latch post.
If he can't help ya I got red low back buckets with mounting brackets, nice set of red rear cargo panels, red rear seat cloth material and a red console. Won't ship but not to far from you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts