Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sending this one to the crusher soon. Anyone interested in any parts?

79 Custom. 351M (unkown if it runs), Edelbrock intake, Holley 4bbl., open headers, T-18 (needs a reverse fork according to previous owner. unable to verify) NP205, D60 rear 3.54 open, D44HD front blown 4.10 open, 4" lift, 3" body lift, 39"x15"x16.5" Mickey Thopson Baja Belted's, SEATS ARE SOLD, MASSIVE rear bumper, FRONT BUMPER IS SOLD.

Truck is in Wallington, NJ (North Jersey).

·
Gamble Til We Die
518 Posts
how much for the whole thing?

How much for the front lift kit? what brand is it?

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fordman7795 $800 will separate me from it LOL. I don't know what brand lift it is. $175 for the whole lift (don't want to separate)

Zach $75 for the seats.

Crazed front end is coil

Broncomx The Bronco next to it is my 460 Bronco and isn't for sale, unless you want to give me $3000 for it ;) , then I might part with it.

·
Gamble Til We Die
518 Posts
i dont need any rear lift parts. just the front ones. coils, brackets, shocks, arms, etc. same price?

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
fordman7795 I did some measuring and it looks like it's only a 4" lift (Rancho). The pitman arm has a 3 1/2" drop and the radius arm brackets are 2 1/2" lower than stock. Let me know if you're still interested.

·
Registered
537 Posts
You can have the tires, wheels, rear bumper and console for $500.
:thumbup damn that aint a bad price.. to bad I live in alabama the shiping would cost twice that to get down here.. :banghead

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,563 Posts
if the column is a tilt. i'd be interested in a price with shipping (92833) if you'd do that.
would need it all the way to the gear box. steering wheel not necessary.

thanks

you take paypal?

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
alboy79 I have a good radiator already out $45 + shipping, I have a deal pending on the carb, intake and headers as a pkg. I'll let you know if it falls through. I have to check on the dipstick tube.

HWY TO HELL I have a deal pending on the carb, intake and headers as a pkg. If it falls through, I'll let you know.

Lonestar_Bronco no the battery trays are not factory. They're made for truck batteries (Group 35, I think). $20 + shipping for the trays and all hardware that goes with them. The rear is a D60, not a 9". I have an almost new output yoke for an NP205 (1330) and I have to check on a 9" yoke. I don't want to pull one off a good third member.

gobucs1 I have a D44 knuckle off and sandblasted already. $25 + shipping.

locopny coloumn is not tilt. Sorry.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts