Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok everyone title says it all i have a 1979 bronco im parting out im in st.louis missouri zip 63114 maybe that will help you if you want to lnow about picking up any parts i will ship so just let me know what you are looking for i dont have alot of tools so it might be hard for me to remove everything but ill try and do my best just let me know thanks alot stuart

:beer :whiteflag

·
Registered
100 Posts
quad shocks and tail gate access panel?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im sure the are the origanal gears from 79 what exact i dont know
access panel is rusty but still good if you can sand it are shot it down as for the quad shocks i have no idea what they are were to look so if you could help me out i will see if the are any good
motor is the 400m dont run but the block is still good

i dont know a hole lot about trucks this was my first one and was to much work for me to fix so i bought a 1990 and figured that i would help out and see what everyone needed before i took to the boneyard sorry for the inconvence , if you want to see pics please send me your email address and what you are looking for and i will send the pic's right away thanks alot stuart

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i also have bucket seats for a 1980-86 model and i have a pass side front fender and door in great shape ready for paint i have the rear cargo panels and a complete set of upper chrome for the outside of the truck plus more just cant think right now

·
Registered
78 Posts
I need a power steering gear box. I live about 40 miles from you, so I can come over and pick up the steering box, and help take it off if you want.

And I need a set of rear leaf springs also.

If it still rolls, how much $$$ for the whole thing?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i have taken a few things off of it but yes it still roles 300 bucks its yours
i have taken a few things off like the air cleaner chrome thing and i took off one of the valve covers but thats it off of the engine the tail gate and the doors and the ignitaion are all good and i have the keys for them all

radius arms and lower coil mounts, upper coil mounts, and shock towers .... i have no idea what those are but if you can tell me what im looking for i will let you know if they are any good

i will look into the steering knuckles today and let you know on tuesday

·
Registered
78 Posts
STUART said:
radius arms and lower coil mounts, upper coil mounts, and shock towers .... i have no idea what those are but if you can tell me what im looking for i will let you know if they are any good
Basically everything that holds the front axle in and supports the Bronco. The upper coil mounts, radius arms, and shock towers are shown with red arrows.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sorry everyone sale pending for the entire bronco saturday i do have bucket seats and rear inside cargo panels also have a new tailgate with glass have a nother front pass side fender and door primered and ready to go a few other odds and ends that are in my father in laws garage i will see what all is there and get back to you all sorry and thanks stuart

·
Registered
14 Posts
If th sale falls through, I am looking for windows for the top. If it has slider windows with useable seals, I am very interisted. Still interisted in standard windows.

·
Registered
23 Posts
how bout a phone number

·
Registered
23 Posts
I would like to buy the whole thing if it didn't sell, please email me [email protected]. i'm very interested in buyign the whole truck and i live in st. louis also. thanks
jake

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
That fender you had ready for paint, was it a 78/79 fender or an 80-86? if it was an 80-86 and you still have it, what do you wnat for it?

Justin

1 - 19 of 19 Posts