Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I am parting out a 86 XLT. My buddy got it all torn apart and put it back together. Well he dropped in a muscle motor we took out of a old school torino and he drove it for a week before he sold the top end off of the motor. I ended up getting this thing in a trade and it has nothing I need. So its time to part it.

I am also considering parting out my 96 XLT all together runs, drives, stops, no title cause of that max title loan deal. So depending on what you all offer for stuff I might piece it out. 5.8, auto, etc. etc.

Also have a 86 Cab from a F150 this bad boy is rust free needs the dash put back in. The dash is currently in the 86 BKO.

If you need something ask and shoot me a price.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I'd take door panels and a dash pad out of your 96 if they're in good shape and you end up parting it out. Keep us posted!

·
Registered
307 Posts
on the 86 are the doors rust free, how about the tailgate is it around and it's condition, also would be interested in the drivers front fender depending on condition, and are the front seats in decent condition. of course if any are in good condition it would be nice to know how much for each.
Thanks,
Tom

·
Registered
484 Posts
I'd be interested in the headliner w/the backing and the lower seatbelt cover, drivers side. Inside spare carrier too...? im in NJ so shipping is the only way.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts