Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(i posted this in the southwest chapter because it is only dealing with austin and surrounding guys) hey guys so heres the deal i know a guy who is selling his 90 bronco for 500 bucks.. i am interested in the truck to give me a chance to fix everything on my truck thats brocken or might need to be replaced but then again i cant afford to have an extra truck sitting around waiting for parts to be sold from it. it has a 351w and e4od that i will be willing to part out only if i know for sure that someone will take the engine, tranny, axle stuff like that immediately after i buy it. im not in this to get profit off of it (so i will sell for cheap) really just to 1. fix everything that i need on my truck+ get extra little parts 2. sell engine and other big parts to get my money back

if anyone is interested i live in south austin talk to me about the truck and if you have any interest in some of the MAJOR parts

i have to get enough confirmations about a certain component on the truck to ad up to 500 in order for this to work.

kyle

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
I may be interested in a spare driveshaft and axles for my 93. Also, how does the tailgate look? What color is the interior?

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I may be interested in a spare driveshaft and axles for my 93. Also, how does the tailgate look? What color is the interior?
well i was intending on keeping the rear driveshaft for sure and maybe tailgate (if i can find a place to store it) but as far as i know the interior is tan but not 100% sure i will get on that today to clarify

for both axle 150 if you come and pull them

what do you want for the motor? and front driveshaft if ed dont want it
for the motor ill sell it for 250 and for the front driveshaft 50 as long as you pull it (if i have time ill help out i would like to experience pulling an engine)

*like i said im not in this to make much of any profit really just fix my truck up and to help some local guys out*

·
Registered
576 Posts
my p.o.s.:whiteflag is in need of a motor big time, if it falls thru let me know!!!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
awesome alright guys i will get on with the pictures and more details about the truck now that i know there is interest.. but this week for me is hell week in school so i probably wont be able to get to anything till friday as fas as pictures.. im really sorry about that and hopefully everything will work out for everyone

·
Registered
227 Posts
Kyle, let me know what color the tailgate is. Also keep me in mind in case the motor doesn't get sold. I have a 5.0 with 243,000 miles on it and definitely post pics of the interior.

Thanks,
George

·
Registered
576 Posts
what date are you planning on, so I can make sure I'm not working that weekend???

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sorry guys for the late response.. to be honest i am BOOKED for the next month or so im real sorry its just how its all going down.. so if your looking for an engine and have another contact i would suggest going with them

·
Registered
576 Posts
I'm not in a big hurry, and am booked thru 3-08. I got 944 turbo's out the as%, but side $$$$ is to good to pass up, so keep us posted!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts