Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
I have a Straight Six
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Parting a 1995 Ford Bronco XLT. Truck is White in color, grey interior.

Truck was hit in the right rear, however has been driven for 3 years since. Lots of good body parts. I have good doors, good driver's side fender, hood, grille, light lenses, all interior parts, rims/tires, axles, transfer case, etc. 4x4 is electric shift, so I have a good module and shift motor.

Transmission is bad, and I'm keeping the 351W motor.

The transmission is an E4OD and still shifts excellent. If you want the transmission you can drive the truck around the block and feel it shift. It is whining loudly in first gear, and when I dropped the pan, there were what appeared to be the ends of planetary gears in the fluid.

Selling it as a rebuildable core, but do with it as you wish.

Truck has push button 4x4, works great. Transfer case is good, 4x4 shift motor/module is good.

PM me with any part requests. I'll pull the parts and I WILL ship if requested. Can get pictures of ANY part you are interested in. Will take trades on any parts. Interested in anything of value.

Most parts are transferable with F150, if you're unsure, just ask me.

Thanks!

All parts will be given a price once requested.

·
I have a Straight Six
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Added Pics of the truck.

·
I have a Straight Six
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nevermind on the bumper, just saw all the rust.
The bumper looks MUCH worse in that pic than it is. I will take an SOS pad too it and clean it up and take a better pic tomorrow. It has some minor pitting, but nothing like that picture makes it look.

·
I have a Straight Six
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
how are the doors
Doors are good.

Driver's side door is excellent, pass. side door is fair. I will get you pics of each and PM them to you.

·
I have a Straight Six
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Transmission wiring harness? How about all of the seat belts for the back seat? How are the door panels?
I'll get back to you on the trans. harness.

Seat belts in the back are in good shape IIRC, and at this point the door panels are spoken for.

I will get back to you in a PM in regards to the harness and belts.

·
I have a Straight Six
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I forgot if you have the headlight on off switch, just the knob, I would take that.
I do. I'll include that with your seatbelt and trans. harness request.

:beer

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
16,202 Posts
How about the air box and tubing, as well as the head lights?

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
What would shipping on the steering column be?

Also, If the deal on the air box falls through I want next in line.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts