Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
21 - 40 of 57 Posts

· I have a Straight Six
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
EVERYONE!

Thanks for all of the part requests. My apologies for the delay in getting back to you all. I've gotten all of the PM's and read all of the messages in this thread. I've made a note of all of your requests. I've been in Chicago and just got in late tonight. I'm VERY tired.. I'll get back to some PM's tonight, but I will update this thread tomorrow with all pics, and will finish responding to all of your parts requests no later than tomorrow morning!

Aaron

· I have a Straight Six
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·

· I have a Straight Six
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
how much for the black dashboard piece that goes around the steering wheel and gauge cluster? Take pictures, Im pretty sure its the part I need.
Stan,

Will has dibs on these parts and has paid me a deposit for them. If he backs out for some reason, I have you on the list of interested people.

Aaron

· I have a Straight Six
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
how is the dash pad if in great shape how much shipped to Great Falls MT 59404
Dash pad is spoken for at this point. Will let you know if the interested person backs out.

parts still available for this bko?

needing the drivers side mirror.
Driver's side mirror is now sold.

How about the air box and tubing, as well as the head lights?
I'll get back to you tomorrow on the air box and tubing. Can't guarantee headlights yet, as I may be selling them in a complete front clip pkg. I've had several interested in the whole front clip.

What condition are the left and right door panels? Can you post picks of the door panels.
Door panels are spoken for as of now.

I'd like to purchase the air cleaner box if you haven't sold it yet. Let me know how much.
You're on the list right behind jermil01 for these parts.

What would shipping on the steering column be?

Also, If the deal on the air box falls through I want next in line.
ALOT! ;) I
ll get back to you on the column, and you're on the list for the air box.

Does the AC wok??
I need the dash switch for the ac??
Shipping to 70739?
I'll get back to you via PM first thing tomorrow.

I believe I responded to everyone. If I missed anyone, please give me until tomorrow. I had no idea I'd get so many requests so fast, otherwise I would have waited to post until I was home from vacation. Please bear with me as I get back to you all, prices, pics, etc.

:beer

· Sayulita Layta!
7,324 Posts
Stan,

Will has dibs on these parts and has paid me a deposit for them. If he backs out for some reason, I have you on the list of interested people.

Aaron
Thats alright, I talked to Will earlier today. He said he's buying it for me for my birthday present. Go on and ship em to me :histerica

· I have a Straight Six
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
what condition are the front fenders in? how much would they be?
I have a couple people already interested in the driver's side fender, in fact I have about 4 people in line for the whole front clip. I will add you to the list in case they back out.

:beer

21 - 40 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.