Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought this just as a parts vehical for my other '85 bronco. Ive only takin out the seats, but i have the ones outta mine if you want them, rear glasss and some tailgate componants, and rear bumber.

heres what we got
Power Window Motors-Make Offer
out side mirrors (only small dents)-$10
Glove Box-$make offer
chrome grill- $25 Sale Pending
front bumber-$20
Top- $85
Skid plates- $30
Interior parts
Rear Bumber (diamond plate)
This is only getting started.
A/C Vents
Rear Seat and Mounts
Front seat mountssale pending
Rear Interior pannels (great Shape) sale pending
ect...
Prices are not set in stone so make me an offer. Also Will trade for 4 barrel carb or intake You can have anything that doesnt make it not drivable.
All Prices are plus shipping.

Located in Queen Creek, Arizona. Don't hesitate to make me any resonible offer. you can also email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bad85bronco said:
How's the carpet?.....is it worth shipping?
The caroet ncould clean up ok. I was gunna put it in mine but you can have it if you want. $30 plus shipping? it needs to be cleaned but on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the best... 4 or 5. I see you have an 85 aswell... many other parts to choose from.

Let me know.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
equivalent said:
is that a billet chrome grille? my rear quarter panels are shot. so i basically need a qp patch for the wheel well. depending ont he condition of that wheel well that is.
The panels are pretty rusted out but suspisengly I looked under the truck and everything under is in susprisingly good condition so it would suprise me if the whell wells are in good shape. It is at my shop so I cant look right now but I will look and pm you.

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,950 Posts
what color are the interior panels?

·
Registered
99 Posts
whats the shipping to 98373 for the seats?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Is it an XLT model?

·
Excessively Engineered
2,917 Posts
Can you get me pics of the radio bezel. Is it black? what size hole if for the radio?

1 - 20 of 77 Posts