Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
FSB warrior
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Item name:89 F-150 2wd
Price:$450 as is, parts prices may vary.
Description:89 F-150, 2wd, inline 6, M5OD 5 speed 8.8 w/ 2.73 gears Long bed single cab, dual tanks
Location (City):Valdosta GA (30 miles from FL border)
ZIP CODE (for shipping calculations):31605
Will you Ship? (Y/N):Y some/most things
Method of shipment (UPS, FedEx, etc):USPS, or all of the above
Payment method (PayPal, check, MO, etc):all of the above too.
Other info: Truck has not been good to me since I bought it. Its got about 800 bucks worth of stuff wrong with it, so its pretty much totaled. I have already pulled several things off to "fix" the 93 I got to replace it. The axle gear ratio may change back to 3.55 in the description, I am going shopping for some F-350 springs and spring hangers and am gonna swap the 2.73 axle out... but if I find a good deal on a 1 ton rear I may go for that and the truck will still have 3.55 so that will be for sale as well as the 8.8 from my 93. Things the truck doesn't have: Clean fuel tanks, the back one is pulled already, lots of sludge but will come out. Booster/MC are shot, radiator has a crack in the tank, grill headlights/tail lights I am keeping, Air fan and resistor is out. I am keeping the engine for a possible rebuild as there is a head or piston problem currently. All prices are subject to how difficult they are to pull and ship, not necessarily what they are worth as I would rather get rid of the stuff for some $ then scrap it for even less.

·
Registered
390 Posts
hey man i need the wiper switch with delay (not the knob but the actual switch mechanism) as of right now thats all i can think of that i need from an F150 if you could tell me how much+ shipping to zip 78745 that would be great thanks

kyle

·
FSB warrior
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
4 plus shipping, ya know its the kind of switch on the dash, not the newer kind right?? do you need any other part other then the switch??

Same address as before??? I will PM you a pic before then send it so you know exactly how much ya owe me Kyle.

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
If you have time to mess with it, how about the vent window (with frame, please.) from the passenger side?

I know they're kind of a bear to get to and/or disconnect so if you're swamped right now, no worries.

·
FSB warrior
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya at some point I can get that for ya, Unless you wanna come over and do it...

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
I've been putting it off for a long time. It's not something I need over-nighted to me.

Right now I'm swamped with school and it's outside projects. I'll keep an eye on the thread and if you don't sell the whole truck, i'll get in touch with you in a couple weeks.

·
Registered
390 Posts
ummm i think thats all that i NEED from an F150 i really need parts from other broncos but i will keep you in mind when i look around my truck for parts that need to be fixed but thanks tho i guess ill wait for your pm

·
FSB warrior
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I should be able to pull this tuesday... went out of town this weekend and have been sick:duh

·
Registered
114 Posts
Interior color?

If its grey, I need the passenger side sun visor. Also, needed the 3 brackets w/ hardware that hold on the finishing panel on the tailgate.

Thanks! Mike

·
FSB warrior
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
390 Posts
hey man also do you have the hood release deal.. its right next to the drivers left leg.. mine broke of where it screws into the body

·
FSB warrior
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

The pic is bad, to much shading, but the switch is still installed in the pic at the top of the thread too.
15+ for the release to much??? Its gonna be a pain to pull and a pain to have to have my hood "open" all the time.

I have a little padded envolope for the switch already or I can ship them both at once.

·
Registered
390 Posts

The pic is bad, to much shading, but the switch is still installed in the pic at the top of the thread too.
15+ for the release to much??? Its gonna be a pain to pull and a pain to have to have my hood "open" all the time.

I have a little padded envolope for the switch already or I can ship them both at once.
uhm lets just go with the delay switch for now so what will the total be including shipping?

·
FSB warrior
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Alright, I will send it on Monday, to the same address as the lift and then I will let you know what the total is then you can paypal me just like before. Gotta work Sun. so I wont be on here.

·
FSB warrior
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Aight...

Finishing panel on the tailgate, do you have the brackets and hardware???
I might be able to get it for you... the guy I bought the truck from kept the tailgate since the handle was broken. Dunno if he threw it out yet or not.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hows the front bumper, cant tell in the pic if its dented or just lighting makin it look that way. How much for the doors and the front bumper? I can come pic up the parts so no need to ship.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts