Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm parting out a 93 bronco, 302, auto, 120k. motor runs, but could use a tune up. tranny shifts ok. dark blue exterior with blue vinyl interior. everything is up for sale, just name a price. I am willing to ship, but the buyer pays shipping.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Hows the instrument Cluster in it ?

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hows the instrument Cluster in it ?
it works fine. pm me to work out cost/shipping.

got the rear end?

arm rests?
i have the rear end, but it might already be taken, ill keep you updated. and the seats do not have arm rests, sorry.

what style of mirrors?
they are the mirrors that came on the custom models. they look like the old school mirrors from the 80's. there is a pic in the post a picture of you bronco forum, a few pages back.

driver's seat?
i would prefer not to spilt the seats up, but that may change.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How much for the nose, does it have the manual x-fer case or the electronic ? If manual, how much for the shift lever too ? Thanks
what do you mean by nose? the fenders are sold, but i have the hood. the headlight bezels were cracked unfortunately, and i'm keeping the grill. so if there's anything else you'd want let me know. it has a manual t-case that doesnt work, but i have the lever, pm me for price/shipping details.

How much for the radius arm brackets?? What condition are they in?? Thanks...
i think they are in good shape, ill take a better look tomorrow. i have some unused poly-bushings for them too if you're interested. pm me for price/shipping details.

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Does it have the black and chrome power mirrors? If so, What kinda shape, and what do you want for em?

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,949 Posts
pics of the door panels?

·
Premium Member
5,104 Posts
Does it have the dash pad... the blue padded piece that runs above the glovebox?? If so, consider it sold...

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
0 Posts
to the top for a shift lever.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts