Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought this '93 Eddie Bauer with no engine, I'm taking the nose it to put on my wreaked '96, and I'm parking out the rest of the '93

This truck has TON of really good parts on it, including complete EB light brown velour interior, the seats are close to perfect, and its not often you find the velor EB seats, these are only the second set I’ve found, the first being my ‘96. It;s got four nice EB alloy rims with fair tires. good glass, head and tail lights. Need a tranny? This truck has a brand new tranny that I might be talked into selling, if I can't get any money for it I'll just save it for when I need one.

All these parts are available, if their is anything that I'm not mentioning that you need, let me know.
781-775-3836

·
Teddy Bear
2,209 Posts
i need the black plastic panel around the tach and steering column in good condition, and every trim panel starting at the back of the door going all the way back shipped to 64034

·
Registered
27 Posts
I need the silver dash trim piece that runs from under radio to the passenger side of the dash, it says "Eddie Bauer" on the far right of it....shipped to 62208...also interested in the wheels.....

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hey, if you have the dash pad and its not cracked, as well as the overhead console, I'd be interested. Thanks!

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
7,342 Posts
I am interested in some stuff PM sent

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
inpurgatory1, Looking for $200 for the rims, they are in nice condition,

Dat_Bronco_Boi,
Those should all be in good condition and should be easy to pull off.

drrty
I could be wrong, but I thought think that trim piece is woodgrain, not silver, or least on my '96 its woodgrain, let me know if your still intersted.

kaised
Dashpad and overhead console should be good and ready to go.

I'm going to get pictures of all this stuff either monday or tuesay, along with some prices. Then I'll make a list of who wants what. I'm kinda busy with work, school and now trying to fix my wreaked '96, but I'll try me best at getting this stuff all shipped out, as I really need the money right now.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Great, I'll check back later in the week for pics and prices. Definitly interested in both peices though.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Interested in the ashtray and the complete rear tailgate. PM sent with details to send pics. Thanks.

Steve

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was told by the guy I bought the truck from that the tranny was newer and in good condition, thats what I was told, not what I witmessed. I'll let the tranny go for $200, the truck is located at my work in Willmington, MA if anyone local wants to see it in person

·
Registered
119 Posts
hey
how does 10+shipping sound for the fluid resivoir

how much for the seats shipped,spare tire cover, and rear bumper?

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Ryan-If Kaised doesn't come through on the overhead console, let me know, I'd love to come get it.

If anyone needs to have a part verified, I'll make the trip. I'm only @15 miles from him.

·
green ones make me horny
11,136 Posts
pm sent ryan

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
brickwall63
spair tire cover is gone, rear bumper is good. The seats are the same ones I have in my '96, I love these velor EB seats. The two in the parts truck are in exelent condition, the thing is, the passenger one in my '96 has the armrest broken off it, so I'm going to swap the seats from the '93 into my '96 so I'll have an armrest again. if your intersted in the ones out of my '96 I'll let those go for $130 plus shipping, you can get a new armrest at a junkyard and use the covering off my broken one, thats I was gonna do untill this parts truck came along, now its just easier for me to swap the seat out. Let me know what you want to do.

Blue'87GT
your deff 2ed in line for the overhead console, give me a call if you want to see the truck, and can check out my wreaked '96 too :duh 781-775-3836

·
green ones make me horny
11,136 Posts
thanks rayan. this guy is good to deal with so far

·
Registered
40 Posts
Does it have a manual transfer case or pushbutton?

If it is push button do you know if the shift motor works?

If it is a manual shift would you sell the whole shebang including shifter?

thanks
dave

·
Registered
119 Posts
what about the resivoir deal

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
You dont have to swap the entire seat the armrests only take one bolt to remove. Unzip the cover and unbolt it then replace with the good armrest.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thisflatearth, its got a manual transer case. I guess I'd sell it, but I'm really not sure as to how to take it out, then wouldn't shipping be pretty big on something like that>

brickwall, which resivior do you need?,,, the one for windsheald washer fluid/radiator fluid? I'll have to check out the one my on '96, I might have gotten damaged in the accident and I'll be using the one from the '93, I'll get back to you. Still intereted in the seats or rear bumper?

1 - 20 of 56 Posts