Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Engine just took a crap on me the other day, and I cant afford the beast anymore. Here is what I got:

- 6 in skyjacker lift, with radius arms and rear lifted leafs. $600 obo

- 35 12.50 BFG mudders 50% tread weels included: $200

- Sterling 1 ton rear axle, with detroit locker and 4.56 yukon gears: Make on offer

- Warn 9.5 ti winch, used only 5 times: $750 (retail is 1000)

- front bumper: $100

- lock rite for the front dana 44: $75

I also have hedmen shorty headers, MSD ignition, rebuilt 5 sp tranny, make an offer

Anything else you need stock let me know (hard top, seats, cd player ...etc)

I also have a detroit locker for the 8.8

Serious offers please. thanks

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
How about some pics of everything

·
Registered
19 Posts
Mario, that is too bad about the Bronc! After all that time turning wrenches (and Frank turning em for 5 months) and money! Oh well you had lots of patience and it let you down for the last time....:whiteflag

·
aka: kemicalburns
7,931 Posts
i want the lockright for the front of mine or would you part with the front pumpkin complete with lockright & 4.56 for $$?. could you snap a pic and see what shipping to 97702 will run

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The Stering is 8 lug, any yes I had two 5 lug for the front, two 8 lug in the rear. It was for temporary, I was planning on swapping a D60.

I would be willing to swap out the pumpkin in the front. I'll get back to you when I find out the cost of shipping.

I dont know if the headers will fit the 351, I have a 302. The locker I have for the 8.8 needs to be checked out, my rear end blew and Im checking to see if the internals are still good, im pretty sure its good. You can put any set of gears on the locker, I dont have the stock 3.55s on it still, just the locker.

Here is the exact winch I have

http://www.winchdepot.com/winchDetail.asp?partNumber=67550

·
aka: kemicalburns
7,931 Posts
cool, let me know. if it appears to be to much work then just the front lockright will do.

·
Something Spiffy
940 Posts
85bronc said:
anyone know if the hedman shorty headers for his 302 will fit my 351?
they will bot up but the pipeing will be different. you would have to re-work your exhaust.

hey mario i know of someone who might be interested in a few things including the lift, ill let you know. tobad the motor crapped out! after all that fuss with frank not knowing how to rebuild the tranny and now this? im sorry man. hope your luck gets better.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts