Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have a 1991 xlt that i'm starting to part out. it's a black 5.0 (168k) with that bluish grey interior (interior is perfect). if anyone is seriosly interested in a part i can take a picture and post it up for you.. listed below are things that have already been taken or do not work.. i will update this list as things are taken.. everything else is up for grabs.

- rear axle
- hood
- stock stereo harness
- drivers electric window/doors harness
- interior wood trim
- glove-box
- center console lock
- trim piece under grill
- driver headlight
- wheels/tires
- interior tailgate switch
- driver window motor
- spare tire carrier

im also willing to work out a trade if anyone has a 3" body lift or aftermarket front bumper.. thanks guys.

PICS ARE HERE --> http://www.supermotors.org/vehicles/registry/detail.php?id=9772

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bushwacker flares for sale

i also have a set of bushwacker fender flares (the black shiny ones) for sale off of a 91 xlt. they are in excellent condition, with only a 4-5" crack on the back passenger side one towards the bottom left.. am asking 100 - which includes shipping. thanks.....

im also willing to work out a trade if anyone has a 3" body lift or aftermarket front bumper..

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
side steps for sale

and last i have a pair of black genuine steel side steps for sale, which are in excellent condition. i am unsure of shipping rates on these, so asking price is unknown right now.. if anyone is intersted let me know and we can find out. thanks..

im also willing to work out a trade if anyone has a 3" body lift or aftermarket front bumper..

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
89XLTBRONCO said:
are they all 4 and are they the cut outs?
yeah its a set of 4, and no its not the cutouts. they're the extend a fender or oe style, not sure.

these also sell for around 300 without shipping......

·
Registered
47 Posts
Where in Texas are you? I am interested in the steering box and the steering links. I am in Austin. Let me know a price. I have some 302 parts I can trade (lower and upper EFI intake complete, dist., alt, etc.)
-Billy

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BillyBronco said:
Where in Texas are you? I am interested in the steering box and the steering links. I am in Austin. Let me know a price. I have some 302 parts I can trade (lower and upper EFI intake complete, dist., alt, etc.)
-Billy
im in......austin......austinbronco........ haha just kiddin. well i dont need those parts cause im runnin a 351 now, but cash is always good. what sounds good to you?

·
Registered
120 Posts
how much for the light bar and all the lights

·
Registered
75 Posts
Do you have the chrome trim from the fiberglass topper side window's weatherstripping? It should be 4 pieces on each side... total of 4 corner joints and 4 long/curved runners.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Still have the front end? How much would you want for it? And does it have auto hubs or manuals?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts