Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Eddie Bauer- 351W
79 Posts
Contact info for dashes and door panels? Those doors on the blue one look way better than mine, sadly. That dash on the red truck is pristine compared to mine.

·
I did done broke it
2,401 Posts
You've got a interesting definition of beat up

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Those seats in the blue 95 are worth money in the conditions they are in. As long as the slides work… a person can recover them.

also the whole cracked door panels can also be repaired on the blue 95.

will the rear taillight housing work on a 1989? I need the hardware that goes inside to bolt the spare tire rack on.

·
Premium Member
5,205 Posts
It's the end days; most of the cheap rusty broncos are disappearing to scrap yards or people parting them out.

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
16,076 Posts
@Ironside

Is this your channel? You have enough posts to sell stuff here, in the For Sale section.

A tip for seat belts that the torx wont come out of the floor on... Take a razor knife and slice the stitching on the doubled over loop. Then the belt can be removed, a new bracket installed, and re-sewn.

·
Super Moderator
28,815 Posts
I need the hardware that goes inside to bolt the spare tire rack on.
Our classified section rules require both sellers and buyers have a minimum of 50 posts to partipate in transactions and only in the For Sale/Where to Buy Section

As a wise Administrator once advised, "Let's keep it off the open forum and if you want to discuss, then keep it in Private Messages".
"Once it's outside of the For Sale/Where to Buy Section, it's just between the parties, thus the Administration here can't resolve any issues."

I wonder how this post slid by? @Admin

·
Super Moderator
28,815 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts