Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have a 1982 Bronco 4x4 351 Windsor, automatic, p/s, p/b p/w, and a/c (123,000+ miles), and a 1985 Bronco 6 cyl., 4x4, automatic, p/s, p/b and a/c (113,000+ miles). Both have SEVERE rust on body, frame undercarriage and fuel/brake lines. Tires are fair. Brake lines have rusted out on both, front and rear, but the 1982 starts.

Can anyone tell me ballpark what each or both might be worth to part out for? The hubs, 4WD transfer cases and automatic transmissions are working, but the 6 cyl. needs engine work.

I live on a farm and wonder if I would be better off fixing the brakes and charging system and keeping the '82 as a farm ATV. Neither would ever pass inspection anymore.

Thank you for your input, one and all.

Ivan

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Extremely little. Without pictures I'd say MAYBE $1000 for the 82 since it has the bigger engine and starts. Probably closer to $500 if it really has that much rust since that means it is basically only good for the engine, tranny, t-case and rear axle. The other one I'd be surprised if you could get $500 for it. Doesn't start, doesn't have an engine that anybody really wants anyway. Basically doesn't have anything that isn't dirt cheap to get elsewhere without having to deal with the carcass.

That being said it'd also help to know where you are.

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
13,775 Posts
if you could get the 300 running, i could be transformed int one he!! of a go kart

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
There is decent demand for the 300, any engine is just a paper weight if it doesnt run.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.