Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm parting out a 1996 Ford F150 4x4 w/ manual transmission, manual shift 4wd, 8ft bed.
Local pickup only unless you want something small that isn't listed. FYI
The only things NOT for sale are the engine, axles, and suspension inclusing radius arms.
No part is too small for sale, let me know what you need and I'll let you know if I have it.
The truck also has a red Lund sun visor over the windshield which includes lighting and wiring ($80)
GTO bug deflector for the hood ($20).
The bed is in heavily used condition, some rot over the driver side wheel well (make an offer).
The hood and frond fenders are both in very good shape ($50 each)
The doors are also in good shape ($40 each)
I have diamond plating for the top of bed rails ($60 for both)
I also have the ECU for the 5speed manual tranny/302 with wiring harness in tact (make an offer)
The complete airbox and intake tubing assy w/ map sensor is also available (make an offer)
The interior bench seat and dash are red. The dash had some cracking (tell me what you need and make an offer)
Basically almost everything is for sale from the dome light to the transmission (which the condition is unknown). My name is Andrew I can text and email pictures if you would like to PM me.

The transfer case shifter and linkage has been sold and is no longer available.
The left fender, radiator support and brackets, front plastic valance assembly, headlights, female seatbelt connectors have all been sold.

I'll be adding pictures this weekend.

·
Thanks 351w500
5,446 Posts
Just add the pics here please.

I dont get this you say it has a manual transmission but then you say...Basically almost everything is for sale from the dome light to the transmission (which needs a new seleniod pack) So what tranny do you really have? auto trannys have solenoid pack not man trannys

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just add the pics here please.

I dont get this you say it has a manual transmission but then you say...Basically almost everything is for sale from the dome light to the transmission (which needs a new seleniod pack) So what tranny do you really have? auto trannys have solenoid pack not man trannys
This sound silly, but how do I post pictures?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts