Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The good and available: Near flawless short bed(dual gas tank doors) both gas tanks, 2WD AOD tranny, Ford bedliner (swb), all glass except windshield, back bumper, cab, passenger door, 8.8 w/3.55 gears, various interior pieces, regular bench seat, other stuff too just ask

No good: driver side radius arm, hood, front bumper, driver side fender, passenger side mirror, windshield, steering column(may be useable, pm or email and I'll explain).

Not available: engine and all related electronics for swapping into my '84 Bronco.

Following parts are sold:
A/C and heater control panel
Rear bumper
Driver side door
Pass side power window motor
Pass side radius arm
Tailgate
American Racing Outlaw IIs
Blinker stalk and internal components related to it

Will trade for high pinion reverse rotation Dana 60 front end, a good riding mower, a good refrigerator, a decent laptop or other 4WD goodies. All reasonable offers considered, >>>>>>> photos of damn near everything available here<<<<<<<< Thanks.

Mike

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

I do have a guy in TX who wants the 3 knobs and switches that control the heater and AC but I haven't removed them yet.

Mike

·
Gamble Til We Die
518 Posts
im not sure how to remove it but the far left vent is broken on my bronco. if you can get it off easy ill buy it.

·
Registered
918 Posts
how much do you want for the dash?Thats if dustin doesnt want it

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
RaisedIIPerfection said:
how much do you want for the dash?Thats if dustin doesnt want it
Do you want just the dash shell or the gauge cluster as well? Just the dash, about 100.00, cluster too, 150.00.

Mike

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts
well I just wanted the dash since mine is cracked all to hell, but its the wrong color:cry: so Ill pass

·
Registered
918 Posts
once i find out if it will fit my 78 with some mods,ill tell ya ASAP

·
Super Moderator
14,742 Posts
How much for the bezel around the dash where the instrument cluster is?

This piece...

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
jermil01 said:

This piece...

I'm going to wait on Raised, if he decides it's too much trouble I'll let you know, same goes for you fordman, cool?

Mike

·
Registered
918 Posts
ill let you know by saturday morning at the latest.I have take some measurements on my rig and then i'll let you know.Thanks for being patient and understanding.

·
Registered
918 Posts
sorry i didnt reply sooner....As much as i want to do the dash conversion,i dont have the cash right now.So i'll have to wait till another deal like this one comes around.Thanks and sorry for the delay

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No problem Raised. :)

Don't have the driver side Bronk, it got destroyed in the wreck. The problem with the one in the pic is it's half full of water, got a leak at the top of the headlight. Let me know if you still want it.

Do you need the vents too? fordman wants the far left one and if you don't need either one I'll remove them and you can have the bezel for 20.00+shipping, how's that?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts