Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Item name:
Price:
Description:i have a lot of good parts from an 89 f150 tha i dont need...complete front end d44 from rotor to rotor..stock gears warn premium hub$150
complete 8.8 from drum to drum.stock gears$75
1356 t case great shape$200
aod tranny$100

.have a set of bbk shorty headers..they fit a mustang but you can make them work on the bronco and they are chrome$115
if you need anything out of the front and rear ill ship small parts but it you want the whole thing your gonna have to come get it...by the way i have the quad shock set up for the front as well...im in louisiana so shipping would be from 71295
Location (City):
ZIP CODE (for shipping calculations):
Will you Ship? (Y/N):
Method of shipment (UPS, FedEx, etc):
Payment method (PayPal, check, MO, etc):
Other info:

·
green ones make me horny
11,155 Posts
what size engine is in it i am interested in the headers you got any pics of them

·
Call Me Ace
1,953 Posts
is that 8.8 in good condition? carrier and wheel bearing good?
mine is about shot- so i might be willing to take the trip to pick it up...
ace

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,063 Posts
Got any pics of the t-case? I might be interested.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the 8.8 is in good shape....all seemed to work well i drove the truck around a lil when i got it..i bought the truck for the engine and have all this stuff left...i have 3 of those 8.8s though so you can take your pick...i also have some type of 3/4 ton rear dont know what kind it is but its in a 90 f250...its not a full floatin rear like a stearling or a dana ...i just havent checked to see what it is ground is wet and dont wanna get under the truck..lol

·
green ones make me horny
11,155 Posts
can you get me a shipping quote to 32542 please. thank you sir

1 - 20 of 29 Posts