Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a swing away stock tire holder from a 1989,two front fenders 1989,complete stock fron suspension good shocks and all minus radius arm brackets.I will not ship i just need iit outta the garage come pick it up

·
Registered
4 Posts
if only i lived in san diego... i would love that spare tire rack... ill pay shipping if no one local will pick it up:beer

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
auto or manual hubs?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No hubs at all just suspension parts no axles. I mean if you want to pay shipping you can have it ill find out the shipping price.The only piece i cant find is the piece on the back door that it latches to but i can get one if i cant find it.Let me know.:thumbup

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I still have the tire swing,i can pickit up its at my dads house,there are two front fenders if you need them,i gave my neighbor all the stock suspension to toss but ill see if he still has it if so ill grab it to.Give me a call 619-438-3647 Daniel

·
Bronkin' 'Round!
88 351/AOD/4” ProComp 94 351/E4OD/4” Superlift
2,889 Posts
What color fenders?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fenders are blakc still have chrome ring.They ara covered in race stickers but you could clean them off.Let me know.

·
Bronkin' 'Round!
88 351/AOD/4” ProComp 94 351/E4OD/4” Superlift
2,889 Posts
No thanks dude, I have a black fender, I was just trying to get around painting it white to match my truck.
Thanks for the offer anyways!

·
Premium Member
9,986 Posts
LiftedHorse:
If your 89 has electric windows, I'm looking for complete switch pigtails inside the doors L/R off the loom to the power window switches, can't find them anywhere, they might work on my 86 or I'll take manual crank set up L/R windows if you have them. Also speakers and covers F/R. Center console lock & key which might work as well. I know it's mickey mouse but I'll pay for shipping etc.

Thanks!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The parts i listed are the onlyparts i have but i may beable to find your pig tails for you .Give me a couple of days to find out and ill let you know.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts