Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally passed my emisions.:chili: The guy asked me if I put fuel injected on my truck. I told him no then i asked why. he said i had the cleanest emisions that he had ever seen for that old of a truck.. He was flaber gasted he still couldn't beleave i had a carb on my motor so I poped the hood and showed him. He about fell over when he seen with his own eyes it was carberated then i showed him my exhaust with X pipe and dual cats and dual flowmaster 40.. He was like man i got to do that to my truck.. I do beleave the dual cats helped out a lot.. My numbers were 0 hydro carbins 0 carbon dioxide 13 carbon monoxide.. I thought it would ov been a lot worse but i was wrong..

·
Rest in Peace Friend...
611 Posts
Sounds great. You have any pictures of your complete installation from underneath the truck?

:thumbup

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya I do have some pics when i built the x pipe just trying to get them up loaded to my pic sight.. Post them soon thought about doing a tec right up on it when i get some time.

·
Registered
784 Posts
are you sure he didnt stick the probe up his ass rather than the tail pipe?

·
Premium Member
7,396 Posts
miketrains03 said:
are you sure he didnt stick the probe up his ass rather than the tail pipe?
Thats what I was thinking! 0 HC and 0 CO2 . . . was you truck running when he did the test?:toothless

1 - 9 of 9 Posts