Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1 down, 1 to go.:chili:

It's taken forever, but the weather finally started to cooperate.

Here's what I started with:

Here's what it looked like 'til a couple of days ago:

I had to replace my window lift motor:

Window works now:

Here's the prep for the Rust Bullet:

Rust Bullet 1st coat(didnt take any pics of the 2nd)

Here's what my door panels, that I bought off of Ebay looked like before and after:

After the Rust Bullet dried, I applied 2 coats of Herculiner, and then the panels after that.

I did little stuff like, change door speakers(pioneer), installed a new door handle, and removed the wing window assy, so I could clean and paint anything that needed touch up.

Here's the finished product.

I really like the way it turned out. Now I just gotta do the same thing to the drivers side.

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
Holy Shit puddin' went outside.

looks good D now do the other side

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,734 Posts
You get a cookie. Nice job, man.

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
what was wrong with the window.. My passenger side window controls don't work to make it go up, it will go down fine. The master controls work fine on that window.

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
broncoorboat said:
what was wrong with the window.. My passenger side window controls don't work to make it go up, it will go down fine. The master controls work fine on that window.

My motor was shot.

On yours you should check the switches. Swap some from the d-side to the p-side. I've had various switces that have gone bad. I just got new ones from JBG, but I'm sure if you go thru steve83s supermotors site, he's prolly got some for a hell of alot cheaper.

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
wwatsonh said:
That looks sweet. Why does your speaker show through the grill, though?

Will
There's a thin peice of mesh(?) that I was supposed to reinstall, but never got around to it. I think it just needed to be glued back on, but I totally forgot about it. If it starts to bug me, I'll pull the panel back off and glue it back on. You cant see it as well, when you're inside the cab...The flash really exposed it tho.

·
Back in TEXAS
1,966 Posts
I wouldn't reinstall the mesh unless you're woried about mud/water getting thru the mesh screen. I think it looks good being able to see it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts