Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am starting to get started on my bronco. Now that I am not using it as a daily driver I am able to get more work done on it right now. Going to finish the front half of the Monstaliner on the inside now that have all the seats removed. Going to do the dash also and going to do the outside smurfadelic. I started getting ready for a saginaw pump swap. I got a bracket it from newer e-150 so I have to figure out how to get a newer style a/c pump to work. Hoping I can just get a new line a/c line and it will have the same size fittings.

Here is a picture of the original bracket and a/c pump

Here is a picture of my test fitting the new bracket.

The engine inside is coming out and I have a spare 302 that I will be rebuilding for it. I already got gt40p heads. Still scrounging for an intake manifold from the junkyards. Everyone I see on CL or ebay wants a lot for a GT40 intake. Going to go with a E303 cam and I will be adding an MAF sensor also.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Made some progress this week. I got a Explorer intake upper and lower. Also got a set of BBK shorty headers so they can fit my P heads. Started removing the accessories. Just got a parts washer so that helps out a lot while I start working on my engine rebuild. Was wondering if anybody has done a snorkel with a mustang throttle body? I was just thinking of using some pipe and making mine own. But I like the idea of a Safari snorkel since it seems mount up better to the body.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts