Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
94 XLT
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started another post that probably was not the best. So I think this would be a better idea. I really appreciate others helping others on here. I found I was able to help another member of this forum by just asking if anyone needed anything from the junk yard. I think this would be something cool to continue. Not a buy/sale like is already on here but a “hey I need this or that little thing and can’t find it.” Or this guy gave me XYZ to help me and I have all these odd parts I will never need. Anyways just an idea to make everyone’s life a little bigger.

·
Ultra Premium Member
1996 EB w/5.8 TOO much lift, 44" Mudders & 5:43-5:38's
6,095 Posts
I like it, and I think it could work. IDK, maybe change the "Title" for us "old folk". How about something like "I need help" or "looking for this", e(y)tc.... Either way, great idea.

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
17,671 Posts
Title altered for you old folks, as @cobrajoe put it!

I also made it a sticky.

Pay It Forward threads are where someone posts an item they have for all to see. If someone needs it, they speak up. Things are not to be sold, but shipping can be decided upon by the parties involved.

I ask that if you want to post an item here, please follow the For Sale guidelines: i.e. post a picture or two, location, and a description.

If you have a desperate need of an item, post it here with the same For Sale guidelines stated above.

Again, NOTHING MAY BE SOLD in this thread.

TIA for all who participate.

·
Registered
94 XLT
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Title altered for you old folks, as @cobrajoe put it!

I also made it a sticky.

Pay It Forward threads are where someone posts an item they have for all to see. If someone needs it, they speak up. Things are not to be sold, but shipping can be decided upon by the parties involved.

I ask that if you want to post an item here, please follow the For Sale guidelines: i.e. post a picture or two, location, and a description.

If you have a desperate need of an item, post it here with the same For Sale guidelines stated above.

Again, NOTHING MAY BE SOLD in this thread.

TIA for all who participate.
Perfect! I love it. Thank you BigBlue 94. I hope this really takes off.

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,842 Posts
Bump.
Have not forgotten about this thread. Winter weather is holding my part stash hostage.
Interior trims, some mechanical parts, possibly more as I clean the quonset up.

Reactions: WalkingW and miesk5

·
Registered
'88 XLT. 2" lift, 3G, Saginaw Pump, Headers, High flow 3" cat, 3" exhaust, 6 litre tune, K&N
515 Posts
I also think we need a section for: Please Do a Member the Following Favor:

like for example:

"hey there is a 88 Bronco in ____ town but its 500 miles from me. Is there anybody on the forum that lives there that can swing by and check it out for me before I drive 500 miles to buy it?"

or

"Is anybody going to _ junkyard this weekend? If you do can you see if there is a __ there? TIA

Reactions: miesk5 and WalkingW

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
17,671 Posts
I also think we need a section for: Please Do a Member the Following Favor:

like for example:

"hey there is a 88 Bronco in ____ town but its 500 miles from me. Is there anybody on the forum that lives there that can swing by and check it out for me before I drive 500 miles to buy it?"

or

"Is anybody going to _ junkyard this weekend? If you do can you see if there is a __ there? TIA
Well there is the Want To Buy section that i check frequently when i go to the junkyard.

And we have the local sub forums for different areas like PNW, Midwest, South, etc.

·
Addicted to Junk
17,671 Posts
Bump.
Have not forgotten about this thread. Winter weather is holding my part stash hostage.
Interior trims, some mechanical parts, possibly more as I clean the quonset up.
Most of my parts are listed for sale here on FSB, for little profit. Though Im not opposed to feeling generous if the situation is right.

·
4,842 Posts
Most of my parts are listed for sale here on FSB, for little profit. Though Im not opposed to feeling generous if the situation is right.
While I'd love to make something on some of this, I'd like more to 'bless' someone with stuff I cared enough to save.

Reactions: BigBlue 94

·
4,842 Posts
Street light Asphalt Bicycle part Musical instrument accessory Musical instrument

Left and right wiper arm assembly. From 90/91.
Ships from 57401/58436.
Prefer Zelle or PMO to PayPal.
You know the deal here...priced free. Other forums have us 'dib' item followed by an inbox message.
More to come as I find it.

·
Premium Member
1994 Bronco XLT , 5.8 EFI, 6" Lift, 35X12.5 BFGs K3
6,907 Posts
I have a box of old Early Bronco parts. I know this is a Fullsize site, but, someone out there may have an EB kickin around. I have some door panels, tan. I have a tire rack, not the mounts,but, the rack, and some seat belts. Odds and ends other stuff. As long as shipping is paid. I'm good to go. Or, if local to me. We can meet up. In all honesty, I'm getting sick of these "$300 bucks for a piece of 25 yr old plastic cluster. ". lol.. More power to em if someone wants to buy for that price, not me. I'll rig or fix what I have already.

But, I've been known to sell parts cheap, just to help out a fellow Bronco nut. These parts are getting harder and harder to come by, so, good we stick together.

Mods, I will post up some pics of the stuff tonight.

·
4,842 Posts
Some other parts coming.
Hood Automotive tire Wood Grille Window
Hood Bumper Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Tool
Water Road surface Grey Asphalt Tints and shades

Automotive tire Font Tread Gas Electric blue

Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Grille Road surface

E4od cross member
Air intake tubes 90/91?

Shipping gonna be spendy but if you need it I'm willing to box it up.
Going to be a bit before I can ship as I'm out of town until May.

·
Premium Member
1994 Bronco XLT , 5.8 EFI, 6" Lift, 35X12.5 BFGs K3
6,907 Posts
Here's some stuff I have.

Attachments

·
4,842 Posts
Not Bronco related really but could stretch it....maybe.

Got a motor-sickle? Got a com. For your helmet...used once prior to my crash to see if I wanted to splurge on a new Sena...price was right. Also posted on my motorcycle sites.
Cap Headgear Font Material property Hat

Font Gas Ac adapter Cable Signage

Font Electrical wiring Art Gas Cable

Pay shipping or pick up near Maryville TN.

Reactions: BigBlue 94
1 - 16 of 16 Posts