Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any better pics or an explanation of how this tube that the pcv valve is in mounts to the valve cover. I've seen this same thing twice in searching for pcv valve re-routes and both times it was in 351. I'm working on my 302 and I'd like to put this set-up on my truck. Did this only come on older trucks as my wife's 94 351 and my buddies 93 doesnt have the pcv set up like this. I'd like to know what to look for as I'd like to get this piece that goes in the valve cover from the JY.

http://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=196138&highlight=pcv+valve

Pic in first post of this thread.

·
Premium Member
5,773 Posts
Basically what it is, a plastic elbow coming out of the valve cover, a rubber elbow connects to that then the pcv valve goes into the end of the rubber elbow. I probably completely lost you, sorrry I don't have a pic.
I believe the plastic elbow is available in the Help! section at part stores, not sure bout the rubber elbow, I used a 90* coolant by pass hose

·
Registered
580 Posts
Looks like a coolant bypass hose for 351W would work just fine. You van even do away with the PCV and just put a breather on the valve cover if you want.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea, my two different thread are kind merging into one.

·
Super Moderator
26,988 Posts
yo, NP Snook.
I was trying to open and C&P that info to this thread, but ... my ISP froze a browser window

1 - 6 of 6 Posts