Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
In Front of Jopes
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doesn't watching Pearl Harbor on DVD on the anniversary of Dec. 7 1941 make a single tear drop out of your eye?
Well the Japanese have never apologized for their cold mass murder of our Cilivans, Soldiers, and Sailors that were there, and why should we apologize for using the bomb since they never even attepted to do so.

However I believe China is going pose a threat to us like the Japanese in 1941. Imports to the US bring China $500 Billion, and guess where the money goes? The Peoples Liberation Army, whom is on a military shopping spree.
I believe we are feeding a dragon here.
I think cheap schewed businessmen are selling out our county, and someday we are all going to suffer if this continues. Walmart is one of them.

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
ya, NAFTA was the biggest mistake our government ever made, and yet they are wondering why both the economy and unemployment rates have been horrible. i think i government needs a strong general who is strict as hell and wants our contry to have it all as its pres for a while. its just gettin more and more fawked up.

wes

·
Registered
156 Posts
Industry has left the U.S. Big business has sold out to cheap labor in other countries such as China. Keep your guns and keep your broncos, we'll need them both someday!

·
In Front of Jopes
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WES said:
ya, NAFTA was the biggest mistake our government ever made, and yet they are wondering why both the economy and unemployment rates have been horrible. i think i government needs a strong general who is strict as hell and wants our contry to have it all as its pres for a while. its just gettin more and more fawked up.

wes
No wonder the Democraps screwed up the economy, and now they are trying ot blame the Republicans.

·
Registered
573 Posts
MikeW said:
Doesn't watching Pearl Harbor on DVD on the anniversary of Dec. 7 1941 make a single tear drop out of your eye?
Well the Japanese have never apologized for their cold mass murder of our Cilivans, Soldiers, and Sailors that were there, and why should we apologize for using the bomb since they never even attepted to do so.
Japan also gave us the genesis for our germ warfare program. Most people do not know this. They had designed a long range superbomber called the fugake that was fitted with six 5000hp engines and had the range to deliver their super-bubonic plague laden bombs all the way to San Francisco. After the war, the scientists whom had been working on the project were given a choice: Continue their work for the U.S., or be tried for war crimes. (They had "tested" their germ bombs on Chinese troops)
They also had a jet fighter in the works that was so close to completion, that they actually had flying prototypes fitted with reciprocating engines. They needed only to begin installing the jet engines and begin testing. If they had completed these fighters, our B-29s would have been devasted. All of this, taken in consideration with the fact that Japan had its border/beach defenses constructed and stockpiled with enough ammunition to fight a war on the island for a year, blooding hundreds of thousands more Americans, and the bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki are all the more justified to end a war that Japan started with their sneak attack.
At least Japan acknowledges the attack. The Japanese government doesn't even acknowledge the "Rape of Nanking" in China, actually going so far as to officially deny that it even took place.

Sempr Fi, Tuefelhunden

·
But what does mine say?
954 Posts
MikeW said:

However I believe China is going pose a threat to us like the Japanese in 1941. Imports to the US bring China $500 Billion, and guess where the money goes? The Peoples Liberation Army, whom is on a military shopping spree.
I believe we are feeding a dragon here.
I think cheap schewed businessmen are selling out our county, and someday we are all going to suffer if this continues. Walmart is one of them.
Wes said:

wes
The Japanese never apologize for anything, nor do they take credit for anything immoral that they have done in the past. That's why they have so many problems with the Koreans.

And NAFTA was just half of it. Now in the works is a plan for free trade between all of the Americas. Can you imagine all of our jobs moving to Brazil. It's bad enough how many jobs have moved to India. That's why most telemarketers don't speak English very well. It's all about wages. Free trade doesn't make the price consumers pay go down, it allows corporations to produce while paying next to nothing in labor. You can't blame them for wanting to pay less. If you can hire ten workers in Brazil for the same wages as one worker here in the States, you'd be a happy camper.

That's why Bush has put tariffs on steel. He was trying to save some jobs here in the States, and get a few votes at the same time. It's too bad that his plan backfired.

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
MikeW said:
capitalism at its finest. would you prefer communism or fascism?

·
Registered
129 Posts
I flew with some dirtbag on the 7th and I told him when we climbed in the plane that day, "wow, the 7th, 62 years today." He looked at me like I had something growing out of my forehead. How soon they forget.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts