Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Failed my permit test by 1 question... grr.
Ill get it next time though!
-Casey

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
derrick- 1 week
Gack- learners... just turned 16 yesturday:rockon

·
Zombie Hunter
13,681 Posts
sorry to hear it man, better luck next time, If it's any condolences i passed my motorcycle temps test with a 71%, i needed at least a 70%.

The majority of the test had nothing to do with motorcycles.

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
I got all the written part of my cycle license right and I got all the points on the riding portion too. I dont remember my driving scores but I got my license no problems

·
The Anti Yam!
22,674 Posts
chambiec1 said:
derrick- 1 week
Um, I thout you got your learners at 15 and drivers at 16.

Thats how it was for me.
Did the laws change.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Gacknar said:
Um, I thout you got your learners at 15 and drivers at 16.

Thats how it was for me.
Did the laws change.
Here in PA... it's permit at 16, JR license at 16 1/2, full license at 17 1/2.

·
3,419 Posts
once you are in drivers ed just practice enough so you do really good. my teacher gave me a slip that said i didn't have to take any driving tests at the dmv. on my 16th i went in and out of the dmv in about 5min to get my license

·
Zombie Hunter
13,681 Posts
ToddACimer said:
I got all the written part of my cycle license right and I got all the points on the riding portion too. I dont remember my driving scores but I got my license no problems

What was your test like?

The test in Ohio, there were at least 20 questions about DUI laws, 20 questions about general and like 10 questions about a motorcycle.

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
What was your test like?

The test in Ohio, there were at least 20 questions about DUI laws, 20 questions about general and like 10 questions about a motorcycle.
Yeah i think it was 45 questions most of them were like drivers ed all over again, I was pretty impressed that I got them all right, only one in the class. Took my riding part first out of everybody in the class and got a perfect on that too.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Permit test here is 18 questions... you have to get 15 right... the questions are about like signs, headlights, etc.
I got 14 :doh0715:

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
chambiec1 said:
Permit test here is 18 questions... you have to get 15 right... the questions are about like signs, headlights, etc.
I got 14 :doh0715:
Turn your headlights on at night and in the rain, stop at stop signs, yeild at yeild signs. I hope that helps.

PS Green means go, red means stop

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
I got a 98% on my test :shrug

Study harder! :thumbup

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
i took home school driver ed. it was cheaper and easier. I didn't even have to take a driving test. But i could parall park a 78 crew cab long bed!!

But then again i been driving for a long time before i was 15.....

·
Pissin' into the wind
2,523 Posts
And the citizens of Towanda, PA sigh in relief...as they are safe for another week...

Good luck next time Cham.

·
Premium Member
6,782 Posts
I thought red meant murder

Green was money

And yellow was coward..:doh0715:

Better luck next time Camby.. Is the DMV gonna let you take the blocks off your feet for the driving test.. lol:toothless

·
Dead Horse
5,931 Posts
chambiec1 said:
derrick- 1 week

im 16, and have my day liscence, and get my full liscense so i can drive at night in a month.

i got my learners permit when i was 15, day liscnece when i was 15 1/2

1 - 20 of 63 Posts