Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,025 Posts
didn't look like a perfect car to me?

Has anyone put a little water in the oil intake of a 5.0/5.8?

Will it drive for a few minutes like this vehicle appears to?

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that little civic took a god damn beating. dumping water in the oil, throwing more in the intake (at the end) holding the throttle to the floor for (from the looks of the changes in daylight) hours and having it still run. Someone on here sacrifice their bko and lets see how it fares compared to this....

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd love to have that to drive. Throw some exhaust, a facia and a hood on there and your set. Those motors must be nearly indestructable.

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,191 Posts
Just another ricer...don't see any problems here. :goodfinge And they seem to be pretty smart to me for blowin up a honda :goodfinge

Yea, it is a waste no matter what brand, but it is still fun to watch what a beating anything will take, just to see what it takes to make it blow. See stuff like that just remindes me when Im wailing on my car, in all reality it will take what I dish out.

Although it is great entertainment for me though! :thumbup

KC :beer

·
Registered
11,108 Posts
seconded... that car was epic gay.

those little honda motors are monsters, that's for damn sure.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
musta been all jacked up on vodka commrades. i think they dont care for the japs. i bet they would do it to an expensive german car also.

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts
Just another ricer...don't see any problems here. :goodfinge And they seem to be pretty smart to me for blowin up a honda :goodfinge

Yea, it is a waste no matter what brand, but it is still fun to watch what a beating anything will take, just to see what it takes to make it blow. See stuff like that just remindes me when Im wailing on my car, in all reality it will take what I dish out.

Although it is great entertainment for me though! :thumbup

KC :beer
My thoughts exactly, foreign car=who cares. I actually laughed my ass off a couple times to that video. :histerica

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I wasnt talking about body kits, it has no hood or facia or exhaust so you just replace it for cheap at a junkyard and drive it into the ground. It'd be a great gas saver for me to drive to school and back. 20+mpg is better than 5.5 in my truck

·
Registered
349 Posts
I wasnt talking about body kits, it has no hood or facia or exhaust so you just replace it for cheap at a junkyard and drive it into the ground. It'd be a great gas saver for me to drive to school and back. 20+mpg is better than 5.5 in my truck
Hehe, I've got a car like that. Engine spun a bearing (after 220,000 mi.) so I replaced the engine. I get 32MPG avg, best was 38MPG. Great little car for fuel mileage.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts