Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, it snows here and people forget how to drive!!!!!!!:banghead I was going to work this morning and i slowed down for a accident where someone was rearended, when a man who could not speak a word of english decided that his new eclipse needed to mount the bronco. Hazards on, the cop in front of me with all his lights on ,flares on the ground and he met a nice pintle hook(locked open). Through his bumper, radiator and into the engine, you should have seen the guys face when the cop had me pull away(pulled the car for a few yards before it pulled out):shocked this is the 3rd time this dam year that i have been rearended, and yes the brake lights work fine Sorry just needed to vent:twak 8 pm and its still snowing in phila :( :banghead :banghead :mad: :shrug :mad:

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
im waiting to see what happens when it snows here in lubbock, people cant drive as it is, it is goin to be a hell hole

wes

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
I think thats normal everywhere. Hell Alaska you would think people knew how to drive in the snow. UM NO!!!! I just about get rear ended, cut off, pushed into the ditch almost every day. Because some stupid shit in a big truck or sports car thinks he can pass me to get into that turn lane or what ever...

It's amazing how many people will cut you off when the roads are so icy you can't even walk on them.

·
1,407 Posts
tommyp said:
Ok, it snows here and people forget how to drive!!!!!!!:banghead I was going to work this morning and i slowed down for a accident where someone was rearended, when a man who could not speak a word of english decided that his new eclipse needed to mount the bronco. Hazards on, the cop in front of me with all his lights on ,flares on the ground and he met a nice pintle hook(locked open). Through his bumper, radiator and into the engine, you should have seen the guys face when the cop had me pull away(pulled the car for a few yards before it pulled out):shocked this is the 3rd time this dam year that i have been rearended, and yes the brake lights work fine Sorry just needed to vent:twak 8 pm and its still snowing in phila :( :banghead :banghead :mad: :shrug :mad:
The turnpike was covered with snow when I left work at 9pm. I was going 45-50 and cars were passing me like it was a sunny afternoon in june:shrug

I was waiting for one of them to lose control and smash into the guardrail.

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,621 Posts
I was on my way to a service call in a 1wd (open dif) E250 today, and i watched the jeep in front of me suddenly (for no apparent reason that i can figure) lose control, do a quick 90° left turn, hit a tree, and uproot it! I think it was a dead tree, but he still hit it hard enough to lift the rear of the jeep up enough to make it turn another 90° to the left, maening he was now facing in the direction that he just came from! I left after he said he was ok.
About a half hour later, my boss showed up at my service call with parts i needed, and said he saw the jeep in a ditch, with the rear d.s. tire a good 2' off the ground!

I then managed to get caught behind a "SUV" on my way home from work. Thatkfully i was able to detour around him/her and pass them, because they appeared to be idling, in the shoulder, with their hazards on.:slap
Funny thing is, thats not the first time ive seen that, either.

Both occured when we still only had about 2-3" on the ground.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts