Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 555 Posts

·
Fullsize Member
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i got the thing here at my place, and will give it a once over tomorrow to check it out, but its here, ask any questions here or pm me

we will do er:rockon

·
Registered
915 Posts
Paul, just remember I gave you all my info if you need anything holler.

I just sold the JL subwoofer I had for sale for $100... 100% will go to this... Hurry and PM me, or text me your paypal address before I change my mind. I could use the money but I also believe in karma. Pepe` has been dealt a rough hand of cards, and if I can help turn it around count me in. I'm sure I'll see the return 10-fold in other ways in my life, and frankly, I could use the positive karma big time right about now.

-Alex

·
Fullsize Member
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well, if anyone wants to paypal me for the project, they are welcome too, i will keep records and recipts of everything, and every bit given will go to this project, none will go to me

[email protected]

also, parts will be needed pretty soon.

lastly, pepe, i know your reading this, so do you care if you swap hoods with the one on my 75 250? its dark blue, but doesnt have all that bondo crap and rust on it

but no giving money to the project pepe, i will decline your funds if you try :thumbup

·
wanna suck my
1,697 Posts
If I had any spare Moneis i would Glady give them to y'all, But i has none, So I say this, God y'all are some great peoples and If there is any thing i might be able to aquire buy working through a dealer ship (I.E. I get parts 10% above cost) I will gladly do it.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,196 Posts
well, if anyone wants to paypal me for the project, they are welcome too...

...lastly, pepe, i know your reading this, so do you care if you swap hoods with the one on my 75 250? its dark blue, but doesnt have all that bondo crap and rust on it

but no giving money to the project pepe, i will decline your funds if you try :thumbup
BUSTED!!! :histerica
As long as it's a good fit (body lines), I'm grateful for the swap bud and for the record... you almost had me laughing on the floor.
ok, so you won't take my money. :whiteflag fine, I ain't got much to give anyhow! :toothless

Your one of a kind Paul... of that I am certain and consider myself lucky to call you a friend. Now... get that Stinky Beast runnin' so's I can come on down and buy you a beer or some-shit! :goodfinge

Thanks again to EVERYONE here for all the work, vibes, etc!
There ain't NO PLACE like THIS PLACE, so this must be THE PLACE TO BE... FSB.COM! :rockon

·
wanna suck my
1,697 Posts
So Whats The current Parts list?

And Dammit If you werent at the other ****ing end of the nation (im in the dick and your in what the hat) I would be there covered in grease and getting shit done. But now If i were to be kidnapped (with all my tools) and forced to work on Stinky, then well so be it, Be rought thouhgt i like it like that :)

But I am serious I can get Motorcraft Parts through my Work for cheap, So Let me know what parts we need and I will get them and send them to you.

·
Howdy howdy howdy!
5,515 Posts
Once my income levels out a bit I can't wait to donate to this!

·
Project STINKY Superviser
1,115 Posts
Get the official parts list up so I can donate what I have. It will sell sooner or later :popc1:

List everything needed or wanted for the project.

I would make a road trip to deliver but I searched Mapquest....... Everett, WA to Elsie, OR

Total Travel Estimates: 4 hours 4 minutes / 215.17 miles

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,509 Posts
Total Travel Estimates: 4 hours 4 minutes / 215.17 miles
Since talking to Paul last night, I've found out that I have a three-day Labor Day weekend, and I'm thinking about going on down to work on the ol' Stinkpot, perhaps on Saturday and Sunday. What say you, Paul? I'll bring an iced case of Henry's Dark in the cooler....:beer

·
gone fish'n
23,563 Posts
Since talking to Paul last night, I've found out that I have a three-day Labor Day weekend, and I'm thinking about going on down to work on the ol' Stinkpot, perhaps on Saturday and Sunday. What say you, Paul? I'll bring an iced case of Henry's Dark in the cooler....:beer
pauly is a sailor jerry type of guy...

·
Project STINKY Superviser
1,115 Posts

Let me know, Ill send some parts down with you if anyone gets me a good list of whats needed.
:thumbup

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,509 Posts
Let me know, Ill send some parts down with you if anyone gets me a good list of whats needed.
:thumbup
I'm not 100% locked in yet, as Paul hasn't given his "Ave Maria" yet. But I'll keep you updated. And, yes, Jopes, I know he is. So maybe I'll take down a case of Coca-cola.

·
Fullsize Member
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
good stuff,

Driveshaft info in other thread.

did we need a new thread? :shrug
el kabong suggested it.

I dont know anything more on parts than whats in the other thread until i can drop the trans out, then i can start gettin everything back together.

·
Fullsize Member
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OK, went poking around a little after work today, i was gonna crank over the engine but i dont have the correct sized socket, someone swipied my 1", but i did look around a little, there is a lot of auxiliary wiring and crappy splicing im gonna have to work through.

now about this block plate business, would i be able to see if it was or wasn't there without removing the trans, is it truly necessary? the inspection plate for the trans isnt there, on mine it looks like it is bolted between the block and transmission bell housing. correct me if im wrong here please.

some pictures

im taking a guess that this is my neutral saftey switch

then i pulled a 1 man hood swap, it was a blast

old hood

new hood

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
geez, a little buffing and that old hood would have looked good as new :rofl:

1 - 20 of 555 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.