Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Clays Classic Cars
706-550-1140

This guy is fantastic. He can get you a complete re-leather kit with matching perforated sections for around 430.00. He can put the Eddie Bauer logo on the headrest and in any color. This price includes shipping. Super nice guy.

·
I see Broncos
6,047 Posts
Clays Classic Cars
706-550-1140

This guy is fantastic. He can get you a complete re-leather kit with matching perforated sections for around 430.00. He can put the Eddie Bauer logo on the headrest and in any color. This price includes shipping. Super nice guy.
That's a pretty darn good price. Is that Pleather or real leather? Also how is the stiching?

·
Behold my
1,276 Posts
I assume that the 430 is for one seat? I got quoted 2900 for all three by a local. 3200 if I wanted perforated.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Nope, it's for the two front captains chairs and rear bench seat. I was wrong about the price. It was 464.00 with the perforated inserts. The only difference between the factory seats and these were the rear bench seat. My factory bench had carpet on the back, these new ones were vinyl. The local shops here want over 2,000 dollars too. I'll put some pics in my gallery when I finish putting them on.

·
Premium Member
8,519 Posts
does anyone know if or where its available? Mine has a big rip in it, this is the moacha eddie bauer
Yes I had mine repaired a Christmas or 2 ago, and they were able to order the material in.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.