Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Performance 300 Build

43K views 108 replies 23 participants last post by  Scoop 
Hey @AbandonedBronco, you're going to LOVE it .30 over. I had thought we the exact engine build before and for some reason I had thought yours was already bored over like mine. I cant wait to keep watching this build!

Just as an idea.. I had some road rage yesterday and dropped the clutch in first (t-19 tranny though) with the same engine, factory 3.50 gears and 35's and i broke both tires loose:thumbup

Here's a quick exhaust clip

With as much as I've done, I've still only had a stock engine. Which is cool, because it shows how capable they are in stock form with just bolt ons. But man, I can't wait to see how it'll do with all the goodies on the inside. I probably won't be able to tell the difference with the 30 over with all the other stuff that's going on (head, valves, cam, etc.) but it's sweet to know it's there. :thumbup

That sounds really good!

That's why I'm so excited to see this build, I'll know exactly what to do to mine:thumbup haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.