Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to sell/get rid of my bronco rear seat. Would hate to throw it out. Has no rips of tears. Could use a slight cleaning.

Make an offer would prefer some $$$ to put back in my bronco. But I just don't want to throw it in the garbage.

The seat is in Phillipsburg NJ. (08865) right next to Easton PA.
170.jpeg
171.jpeg

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

1. I'm looking to sell/get rid of my bronco rear seat. Would hate to throw it out. Has no rips of tears. Could use a slight cleaning.

Make an offer would prefer some $$$ to put back in my bronco. But I just don't want to throw it in the garbage.

The seat is in Phillipsburg NJ. (08865) right next to Easton PA. View attachment 154914 View attachment 154915
    I would says it's like tan/brown leather.

·
Super Moderator
25,337 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If those are the only 3 interior trim colors available I would say mocha.

Because it's sure as hell not blue and I don't believe it's gray. From my understanding this truck was sorta a mix and match of different options.

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
12,701 Posts
If those are the only 3 interior trim colors available I would say mocha.

Because it's sure as hell not blue and I don't believe it's gray. From my understanding this truck was sorta a mix and match of different options.
It was likely a special order through the district sales office. If you still have the ID tag in the door jamb, in the lower right corner will be a DSO slot. Usually it's a 2 digit number stating which district sales office it was sold through. If there are 4 digits after that, it was a special order. Those 4 digits are undecipherable to the common man. If said truck went in for repairs, the tech looks up that special code to determine original components.

See in this pic, the DSO spot. The 53 up and left of that is the 'regional code's for the Kansas City district sales office. The 4 digits directly above DSO are the special order work number that corresponds to a certain special build sheet that this truck was built to.

A special order through the DSO could have an almost unlimited amount of options, including non-stock paint colors, trim, and interior colors, as well as alternative fuels, suspension mods, etc.

I'd bet your paint code is a letter followed by 4 digits... maybe even the same as this truck, which had a BLACK interior.

20200213_111611.jpg

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mine has 87 then 7060

Under interior trim it says SK

The paint code is a letter followed by 4 numbers. W5651.

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
12,701 Posts
87 is special order only, sent to a Body Company.

I cant find SK for trim, but the K means mocha color. The S determines which seat style

·
Registered
331 Posts
I'm looking to sell/get rid of my bronco rear seat. Would hate to throw it out. Has no rips of tears. Could use a slight cleaning.

The seat is in Phillipsburg NJ. (08865) right next to Easton PA. View attachment 154914 View attachment 154915
You don’t happen to have the torsion bar and little springs that go under the seat do you?😅

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You don’t happen to have the torsion bar and little springs that go under the seat do you?😅
i still have the brackets and the springs floating around in my parts bin for the bronco. not sure what part your talking about when you say torsion bar. (the bar the rear clip clips into? if so i have that) i just gave the seat away the other week, As long as it isn't attached to the seat i should still have it.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I just need 1 of those little springs and here is a picture of the torsion bar. I’d buy it from JBG but they want more for shipping than they do for the part!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts