Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Building gold from crap
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a nextel i forget which one but anyways, the wall papers on the phone suck, and the ones on the site arent any better. is there a way i can download my own onto the phone?

·
Teddy Bear
2,209 Posts
i believe jamster may have some wallpaper, but if not google it, or take pics if yours is a camera phone, and use that as your background

·
Registered
381 Posts
i got a better idea, make your own, get webjal and a cable, then put them on your phone from your computer

i make my own ringtones, wallpapers, and put any app or game on my phone i want to, really getttin out of control, i got like 30 new ringtones in 2 months,lol

go here: http://www.harrythompson.com/webjal.htm that will explain it all

then go to howardforums.com and check out what ppl in the nextel subforum are sayin

·
aka BroncoB♥tch
840 Posts
you can always go on ebay and buy one of them package deals that includes the usb cord and a cd or 2 full of ringtones, wallpapers & games. Thats where I started. usually they come with the program you need will have to pay for it eventually though but now I just started making my own easy once ya get the hang of it. heck if ya just buy yourself one of them usb cords I can send ya a few burned cd's full of stuff

1 - 4 of 4 Posts