Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Damn nice Rig! I wish mine was that clean.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. We just got 20" of snow for some light duty wheeling. Of course, that means copious amounts of salt being dumped on the roads and me and the bronc making regular $10 a visit trips to the local car wash until that shit has been warn off the road.

x :rockon

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Thor said:
Thanks. We just got 20" of snow for some light duty wheeling. Of course, that means copious amounts of salt being dumped on the roads and me and the bronc making regular $10 a visit trips to the local car wash until that shit has been warn off the road.

I think we got about 10". I pressure wash mine after every time I take it out. I hate this salt. It makes me paranoid.

That truck looks familiar :toothless

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:twotu: I am definitely doing some rust bullet when it warms up 'round here. Nice truck M. :rockon

x

·
3,420 Posts
Thor said:

fyi, salt is not corrosive, salt water is. i only wash my truck in the winter when it is warm enough that melted snow would mix with it anyways. otherwise, it just gets a really good wash at the end of the season

1 - 7 of 7 Posts