Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this is the right section?

But I have a 6" suspension lift with 35x12.50 R16 BFG A/T's and had bought a 3" bl to add to it. but I'm not 100% committed to adding it on yet..

I know the drawback of a body lift and don't wheel too much right now and when I do I mostly stick to my 75 Dodge w100 so I don't cry when I dent, scratch, crush, or puncture something. So it will be mostly on-road... for now. I can always take it off if it sucks too much, right? I think I may be migrating back to San Diego eventually so I may go towards a broncospeed-esque set up later.. But at the moment that's neither here nor there.

Anyways I am requesting pics to help me decide if I want to go through with it or not. And also what are some recommended tire sizes? thanks!

Bronco with 6 inch

Dodge W100 stuck.. stupid carb...

Thanks guys!

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
Geezzz Dustin, did you find a time machine to go back and get a picture of that thing :)

I would stay with just the suspension lift, if it's a street queen you don't want it high. Just enough lift to fit the tires you want. My 93 and 85 where perfect with 6" lift and 35's..

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks good Dustball, thanks!

This looks good too bass. How wide are those Iroks? Would you happen to have a picture from the front too?

Bronco85, Perhaps I will hold what I got... I am just looking for some picture references before I make my FINAL decision ;)

·
Registered
138 Posts
6" susp lift + 3" BL w.35" BFG m/t's. It's not done, but you get the idea.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 11 of 11 Posts