Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Cleaning the trails
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Pick a Part on Milliken has quite a few Broncos. There were three or four center consoles in various colors and condition. Most I have seen in there at one time. The gas crunch must be making this happen. Or the State offering $1000 to get them off the road...

·
Cleaning the trails
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There was an 87 with a light brown one. Not in too bad of shape. Hinges were good and the lock was intact. Couple of burgundy ones.

I was out on Thursday morning...Try to go every couple of weeks when they rotate the cars out. Most fun you can have for $2

·
Administrator
2012 Jeep JKU
22,859 Posts
There was an 87 with a light brown one. Not in too bad of shape. Hinges were good and the lock was intact. Couple of burgundy ones.

I was out on Thursday morning...Try to go every couple of weeks when they rotate the cars out. Most fun you can have for $2
Hell ya....:chili: I was out there a couple of weekends ago...could not believe how many broncos there were.

·
Registered
80 Posts

Hmmm....was it an Eddie Bauer? I am still having trouble figuring out the different names for the different tan/brown interiors. Mine has a brown interior that I believe is a bit darker than tan. I tried finding a door sticker decoder that would tell me my interior color but I didn't have much luck. If I have time this weekend maybe I will just head out there and see how well it matches. Thanks for the reply!

·
Cleaning the trails
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This was a little darker than the tan but not a brown. Somewhere in-between. It may have been an eddie bauer. It was the tan/green color on the outside.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts