Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a few f150's with nice dash's on them along with a few Bronco's today. If anyone is looking for a dashpad or anyting else form a F150 or a Bronco send me a PM and Ill look aound to see if the stuff your lookin for is there. Got the stuff below today for myself from a 1996 xlt Bronco. hasnt been touched before me which made me happy lol. I saw a few Grey and 1 Blue dash pad there, maybe more I didnt finish looking around everywhere.
The link below are to some of the dash pads I found.
http://s324.photobucket.com/albums/k344/ewgoetz/1996%20EB%20Bronco/Junkyard%20finds/
And below is the stuff I scored for myself.

The seat I am going to sell later on after I have the front 2 seats redone on my truck...gonna need to save some money for that lol.
Thinkin if anyone wants a dash pad pulled for them $65+shipping? Not sure if this is appropiate for this section. sorry if not.

The Grills I am planing to clean up and repaint black. I wana try it out with a black grill on my truck with out ruining the original in case I dont like it in person.

·
Premium Member
4,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i want one of those center console coin dishes you found
I am actualy planing to sell one, cause I already have one just need to compare them and keep teh better of the two I have. not sure what I wana get for it yet.

·
Premium Member
4,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)

·
FSM Lifetime
2,237 Posts
Any chance you'd be willing to part with that Owners manual? Mine didn't come with one...but I'd love it just for the sentimental value.

·
Super Moderator
25,746 Posts
Here are 2 good Pick n Pull/yard search sites;
http://www.picknpull.com/check_inventory.aspx

For a YARD SEARCH on-line, I use;
http://www.mypartshop.com
Select year, etc, then FORD TRUCK;

For example when I was looking for a seat track, there is NO SEAT/TRACK LISTING, SO I PICKED OUT SOMETHANG CLOSE, SUCH AS, RADIO... then contacted each yard for a better price w/S&H...

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,578 Posts
what were the prices on fenders for the 92-up? I need both...and will be in CA soon.
edit...I'm assuming Venice CA not FL.....

·
green ones make me horny
11,155 Posts
Can you look and see what light is in the rear of removeable top headliner? i just got the headliner but not light on it. thanks

·
Premium Member
4,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
what were the prices on fenders for the 92-up? I need both...and will be in CA soon.
edit...I'm assuming Venice CA not FL.....
Nope I'm in Venice Florida. ;)

Can you look and see what light is in the rear of removeable top headliner? i just got the headliner but not light on it. thanks
Hmm, Dont remember seeing one in the back. I'll stopin by there on monday or Tuesday I think.

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Would you want to sell the vent windows? Mine are trashed and id love to get a decent pair.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts