Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
wow that was crazy! im not really sure how you lose it going down a straight road

·
Registered
‘90 EB Full Custom build -Mega Truck Bogger
537 Posts
wow that was wild!....guess that shows you how quick your world and go upside down

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Damn,that's fubar.Looks like there were about 10 people on. That guy that wound up under the bumper got seriously slammed.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Looked like the driver was trying to be cocky, started playing around when he saw the camera, and "Whoops!, I think I just killed someone!". ****ing idiots. This my friends, this is why we need to chlorinate the gene pool from time to time.

·
I did all for the Nookie
7,252 Posts
Brutal. I'm going with the showing off idea. I bet the drive never thought he'd smash his passenger. Stupidity doesn't always end in you getting your ass F'd up sometimes you get someone else instead.

·
MARBLE GARGLER!
11,877 Posts
To the cold hearted posters, I saw something like this happen to a minitruck on the freeway when I was a kid, The truck's front bumper hooked the chain link fence {in the early 70's not all dividers were guardrails} The truck was spun sideways and still going 65 mph, It began barrelrolling and the pasenger got stuck at the waist half way out of the skylight, As the minitruck rolled I witnessed him turn into hamburger and quickley into lasagna, as traffic came to rest the car behind them was high centered on the driver who was ejected and the minitruck itself landed upright showing what the passenger was turned into in the worst possible pose EVER. Sometimes people make mistakes and deserve to live even if they intentionally did something stupid-

·
Custom User Title
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
All I could find about it:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=674_1274087598
Horrible accident captured on camera when a pickup driver carrying a load of people losing control of his vehicle and crashing on a road in Honduras (Central America).

UPDATE: According to a news report a 15 year old girl died due to serious head and internal injuries, at least 11 people were wounded in this accident. All victims were members of the same family and were brought to the hospital. More.. The pickup driver was speeding and lost control because of "a fault in the highway".

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
Why the hell was that being videoed by the way?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts