·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here was my bone head move of the year :D lets everyone elses

·
Registered
529 Posts
You know what I like best about that PIC...the size! Makes it so much easier to see multiple pics, especially for Dial-up users (not me).

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
mine are up at my buddies in his digi cam. as soon as he gets me the CD Ill post it lol. anyhow sank in sand up to my frame. took a LOT of digging and my buddies truck+ winch to get out. Id rather be in sand than mud though.. lots cheaper and not as messy lol

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I hope i get the winch. ive used the hell out of the accecesorie (SP) bag they gave me.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
Here's mine:

The story is in "stories" under "not so smooth moves".:banghead

P.S. notice the 33" all- terrains?? Two weeks later I was runnin' 38.5" swampers!:thumbup

·
No avatar required
10,958 Posts
So I guess necessity is the mother of invention huh Blaze?

You should send that to M&M/mars Dave, they might like it use it, then you would be rich, and,and, oh never mind.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
bnkrtstk said:
So I guess necessity is the mother of invention huh Blaze?
You betcha!:thumbup
Dave, everytime I see that it cracks me up...bnkrtstk has got a point send it to 'em..it can't hurt. You'll only be out the price of a stamp!:shrug

*Of course knowing my luck, they'd sue me for copy right infringment*:banghead

·
Registered
13,891 Posts
Back when the other site was running, that was suggested to me too, so I did... I called, and the lady told me they have their own marketing dept, and don't accept "outside contributions"...or some *&%$ like that

·
Registered
755 Posts
heres my second to worse stuck with my little ford!

:banghead

·
shibby
4,826 Posts
I have all kinds of stuck pics, too many to post. A lot of them are at www.2bbgreatlakes.org

This was a doozy. What you can't see is that the silt is only 6" under the surface of the water. Took an hour and a half to get me out of that.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts