Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Finally got SAS'd
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The guy in the last pic is my fater in law. He is responsable for my wheeling addiction, much to his daughters despise. More Pics to come just got a digital camera :thumbup

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
what are the specs on your rig? just wondering cause they werent on your superford

wes

·
Finally got SAS'd
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WES said:
what are the specs on your rig? just wondering cause they werent on your superford

wes
Crate 302 edelbrock carb and intake, hooker headers, flowmasters. Drivetrain is a C6 dana 44 4:56 and ez locker. 8.8 in the rear with 4:56 and full detroit. 4" skyjacker lift and 35's (at the time of the pics i hade 33's). Also has a kayline soft-top and rust as far as the eye can see. :cool:

·
TTB Hater of course
3,100 Posts
Fun.

Tanya at lake:

Sandy the dog, what the hell is that thing?

Props to Tanya's dad for taking his stock '97 F150 up this trail, with pop-up camper

Tanya driving:

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
nice, what is the rating of that trail? and where is it at? another trail to add to my list of colorado trails i want to tackle. did his stock truck do well?

wes

·
Finally got SAS'd
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
WES said:
nice, what is the rating of that trail? and where is it at? another trail to add to my list of colorado trails i want to tackle. did his stock truck do well?

wes
I do not know the trail rating but it is not to difficult. I went up it for the first time when my bronco was stock and on bald 31's. The beginning is the toughest part, very narrow. Grizzley is located between Beuna Vista and Salida. It is not to far from Iron Chest 5-10min, Williams Pass, and Tin Cup.

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
wow, thats perfect, i love to stay in salida when i go, next time im in that area, ill be sure to run that trail, that is once i get me somethin i can wheel

wes

·
TTB Hater of course
3,100 Posts
Shhh.........there are certain circumstances which make this trail not as busy as others. I'll take ya up there but won't say exactly how to get there

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,088 Posts
Cool pics man, I can't wait to get out West again to do some wheeling.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,541 Posts
Cool spot! Sweet pics! :rockon

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
so if we come up this summer in my brothers dodge, would you two care to show us around? we will be staying in pagosa springs, but can drive all over if necessary, if we can make the trip, and the dodge is open front/rear, and will probably be on 35s by then

wes

1 - 20 of 20 Posts