Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry I don't have any cool wheeling pics or any of my FSB stickers yet, but here is one of me shooting a ZSU Russian Anti-aircraft gun. This mofrigger shoots about a six foot flame out the barrel and the range on it is unbelieveable! The second photo is of me and one of the Afghanie Army guys with an old rifle we found in a compound...I promise to get some better pics when ever I can get a camera to last more than two weeks in this dust bowl of a country!

·
Super Moderator
26,307 Posts
great pics Mike!
I see the ear protection!...lol..is that 20mm?

·
user title
2,211 Posts
Bronkzilla said:
why are you pointing the gun at that guys head...
I was going to ask the same thing...

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,845 Posts
That gun looks like a super kick in the ass man! :rockon

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
thats a big fricking gun. can you bring it home for me? sure would make a good deer rifle!!

·
Registered
7,164 Posts
Now I see why they call you big mike. Good god you look like a white version of the jolly green giant.

JK, LOL all in good fun bud. I dont suppose you get to keep that gun you found huh?

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Bronkzilla said:
why are you pointing the gun at that guys head..

better safe than sorry over there :thumbup

Great to see ya still breathing BMC ... stay tough and get yer ass home in one piece Bro :beer

:usa I salute you sir :usa

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
it always brings me joy that men and women like yourself are fighting for my rights and my life, thanks a ton, i owe ya one, i think we all do

wes

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Again I appreciate all the kudos...I wish I could keep the guns we find, but alas we can not. Still haveing a blast here...wish you guys could see some of the terrain we cruise on. I wish I had Raf's Bronco over here I could mount a MK 19 on the back and really do some kicking ass!

·
Offical FSB Map Maker
3,033 Posts
You better watch out for all the wimmenns over there. I'm sure they like men with big guns betweens der legs!! :histerica :histerica

Keep up the great work man!

Make us Tennesseans proud.........Oh and if you haven't heard about the VOLS well..............THEY FREAK'N SUCK!!!! :banghead :banghead :banghead

1 - 20 of 23 Posts