Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Pics of me!

2K views 22 replies 17 participants last post by  bnkrtstk 
#1 ·
Sorry I don't have any cool wheeling pics or any of my FSB stickers yet, but here is one of me shooting a ZSU Russian Anti-aircraft gun. This mofrigger shoots about a six foot flame out the barrel and the range on it is unbelieveable! The second photo is of me and one of the Afghanie Army guys with an old rifle we found in a compound...I promise to get some better pics when ever I can get a camera to last more than two weeks in this dust bowl of a country!

See less See more
#14 ·
Now I see why they call you big mike. Good god you look like a white version of the jolly green giant.

JK, LOL all in good fun bud. I dont suppose you get to keep that gun you found huh?

#17 ·
Again I appreciate all the kudos...I wish I could keep the guns we find, but alas we can not. Still haveing a blast here...wish you guys could see some of the terrain we cruise on. I wish I had Raf's Bronco over here I could mount a MK 19 on the back and really do some kicking ass!

#21 ·
Mike- so the Vols lost to Clemson...they still had a decent year, but how 'bout my Titans! Still in the running! We had a massive shot today and yes I took pics with the FSB stickers...I just got to get them from the guy and post them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.