Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Pics of my house (interior)

1K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  Redwagon 
#1 ·
Well I finally went out and bought a card reader. I am tired of looking for that stupid cable that I have seem to misplaced in the move. So here are the pics of the new place. Mostly from the day we moved in some with some of the stuff actually in its place. I guess I will get some more pics when i finish unpacking. its only been a week and a half now. Mine and dana's parents are coming over for christmas eve so it will be ready by saturday. thank God I have friday off.

Standing in the kitchen looking towards chris' room and my office

Kitchen with Dana putting stuff up

living room with furniture everywhere

master bedroom

master bath

living room getting there

anyone up for a game of shot glass checkers. 8 bucks at walmart for the really nice glass checker board and 36 shot glasses, half frosted

my Christmas tree (yes i said Christmas tree. if you are offended by the word Christmas, SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS)

the kitchen with my dartboard. and come to find out when i hung it i just guess at a good place. didnt know there was actual measurements. and i might be off about half an inch, in the height and distance to the no pass line

Chris' room (stupid packers)

other bathroom

now for the important thing....MY office. (that is wierd saying my office)

when the last of our guys came home from the Desert, Budweiser donated a ton of water and put up these banners. I got one the next day

my two favorite flags in this whole world

my 3rd favorite flag

couple signs i got hanging up (still gotta hang up my neon Ford Authorized parts and service dealer sign)

the bedroom half done

and you think i got enough DVDs? :brownbag

well thats all the pics of my place i have. when it is daylight sometime ill get exterior shots

See less See more
#7 ·
figured you would like that

the guy im renting from (my best friends moms boyfriend lol) has it sitting on his parents land. Dont know though how much i can stroll around on. been kinda nervouse to venture very far with it being his parents land. he tells me i can take the M-4 out back and shoot if i wanted to though. Im out in the county with not very many neighbors. Just wish i had a paved driveway

#9 ·
its a palm tree actually

i was a single e-4 living in an apartment for free (thanks AF) so i had the extra cash to buy two monitors. it is great for multi tasking. ya know researching and writing a paper, but i havent been in school for a couple years. one of these days i wont be a freshman anymore (only been one 4 years now) but usually i got windows media player up on the right one and FSB on the left one, or when playing WoW ill have WoW on the left and the map of the area im in pulled up on the right. just one of those pointless but useful just for the hell of it things

#11 · (Edited)
actually both work, the one on top is on loan to us, and it doesnt fit on the entertainment center. my tv that went with the entertainment center just up and died on me before i moved, so i had to dig the old one out of storage, and the color is all crappy, watching tv it is fine, but watching movies or playing a game it is unbearable

edit: i just hope i get that new tv for christmas i asked for

#14 ·
my Christmas tree (yes i said Christmas tree. if you are offended by the word Christmas, SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS)
Now is that any way for a new MOD to be talking....lol

looks good daniel

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.