Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here are some pics of my second bronco. This ones getting built to be a tuff truck and see how much of a pounding a stock drivetrain bronco can take. I should have the cage built end of january and be ready for a beating by febuary! How do yall like the fender trimming :D It's not bad for starting out as a 500 dollar Bronco. It started out a complete rig..... like really complete all it needed was a dash bezel and back window and then it was a daily driver. It has a rebuilt 351 and a rebuilt C-6. I tossed the top, seats, tailgate, the whole dash, heater, bumpers, windows, guts out of the doors, the whole wiring harness, basicaly everything not necesary for the truck to run. Cut out the inner fenders, cut the outer fenders. Then i began the build up.... Slapped on some 35's, welded on axle trusses, installed some HD springs in the front, installed a mini spool in the rear. Now I just have to build the cage, my pre-runner bumpers. Then add the gauges, my harnesses, the racing seats, the B+M mega shifter a new set of shocks and whola, time to FLY!

can you say GUTTED!

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Nice. Keep us posted as to your progress.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,119 Posts
Sweet!
Got any plans for that top? :brownbag

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
4xPepe` said:
Sweet!
Got any plans for that top? :brownbag
Maybee use it as a sled????? .....................I allready through it away :brownbag I do still have the windows for it. They are the non slider type.

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,358 Posts
Nice start man, I wish I had the space to do something like that..maybe some day.

·
Registered
122 Posts
why can't i see the pics?

·
Registered
506 Posts
muddinmike said:
future plans are as follows.........

:rockon :shocked :eek:

·
Registered
326 Posts
muddinmike said:
future plans are as follows.........

Looks like either a) the phone pole b) the chevy truck or c) Both are gonna bite it when that truck lands. Were you there to see the landing? I'd like to know how it turned out :D I see the trail makes a turn just below the mound but I don't think they planned on a Bronco seeing more air than the underside of Tony Hawk's skateboard. :toothless

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
no i wasnt there. some guy posted that on another board i just jacked it. I just plan on keeping this truck real simple. good bumpstops, rs-9000's, good cage and harnesses, some funny gas and thats about it. Its a low buck ride. I'll save the money for my Biggen. doubler t-case and 60 front :D

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,119 Posts
muddinmike said:
Maybee use it as a sled????? .....................I allready through it away :brownbag I do still have the windows for it. They are the non slider type.
OK MM... thanks anywho! Have fun with it man, but don't fly it... w/out wings. :toothless

·
Registered
748 Posts
Dixie Pirate said:
Looks like either a) the phone pole b) the chevy truck or c) Both are gonna bite it when that truck lands. Were you there to see the landing? I'd like to know how it turned out :D I see the trail makes a turn just below the mound but I don't think they planned on a Bronco seeing more air than the underside of Tony Hawk's skateboard. :toothless

I can't imagine the landing of that, even if he doesn't hit anything with the truck, be good for the driver physically. There's nothing to absorb anything...but you... :toothless

1 - 20 of 24 Posts