Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
huh
7,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went down to get the trailer today and was able to talk him down to 1500 because it needs new tires.. Axles are 8 lug 5200# each.. 18 feet long.. 8 feet wide.. 55-60 gallon gas tank with 15gpm pump with filter.. got 2 extra filters as well.. the frame is powdercoated, the brakes on the axle are brand new, wired but not connected.. Everything looks good.. the tires will need to be replaced before i put zilla on it.. Im happy with it so far.. the aluminum diamondplate isnt as shiny as i thought it would be which is great. dont want to be blinding people on the freeway.. i still might paint it black.
some pics..

·
Super Moderator
27,242 Posts
Congrats on that! I like the fuel tank w/filter; it comes in handy.
Nice idea on the painting too.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Nice find! I think it would look really cool black:beer

·
huh
7,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
almost forgot.. its got about 20 gallons of 100 octane gas in the tank.. :thumbup

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Don't paint it you pu55y!! I say shine the sh!t out of it so it does blind people. Then you will not have to worry about people getting on your ass. Know what I mean?

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,858 Posts
I would put on some kind of bed liner. So you don't slip and fall on your A$$ :thumbup
Just looking out for ya..... :brownbag

Save the black paint for the front of the Limo :twak

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Fireguy50 said:
I would put on some kind of bed liner. So you don't slip and fall on your A$$
Now why did you give him that idea for. No fun for us to watch Raf run around on the trailer only to end up falling on his ass am I right???

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,563 Posts
Fireguy50 said:
I would put on some kind of bed liner. So you don't slip and fall on your A$$ :thumbup

having it lineX'd would be awesome other than the $$$$'s to do it

·
huh
7,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
davids78bronco said:
good score... the pump and tank are worth 1/3 that
cool.. jroc was telling me i should sell the 15-20 gallons of 100 octane fuel in it to someone..

Wilbur said:
Don't paint it you pu55y!! I say shine the sh!t out of it so it does blind people. Then you will not have to worry about people getting on your ass. Know what I mean?
:lolup gonna paint it black.. my pops is already excited about using the paint gun.. cant take that away from him.. :toothless

Fireguy50 said:

Save the black paint for the front of the Limo :twak
too much money to do that.. gonna use what i saved to get some tires for it..
the limo will stay black and white for a while..

Wilbur said:
Now why did you give him that idea for. No fun for us to watch Raf run around on the trailer only to end up falling on his ass am I right???
thanks for looking out for me will.. your dads sandrail will look good on it.. the guy i got the trailer from showed me some pics of his sandrail in glamis.. looked like a turdload of fun..

Traveler said:
You Suck!
That is a sweet trailer.
:beer

dsotmoon said:
having it lineX'd would be awesome other than the $$$$'s to do it
yup.. plus it would be a pain to keep it looking decent since it holds so much dirt.. dont want the neighbors complaining.

Swamp Donkey said:
ditch the dodge rims
:D how did u know thery were dodge rims.. you are the 2nd person to tell me that.. they look like any other wheel to me..

·
Lurker
617 Posts
84BroncoII said:
its funny the way ppl associate a rim to a truck a rim is a rim
They came off a Dodge truck :shrug thus a Dodge rim.
Not a big deal, nice trailer nonethless, wish it were mine.

ps, if you really cared about it, you could probably find some cheap black used 8lug wheels somewhere. I wouldnt spend more than $100 though

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
very nice raf, cant wait to see zilla on it at a trailhead somewhere!

wes

1 - 20 of 23 Posts