Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i just couldnt wait till after i did the rest of my lift so i tried them on and they fit, barely but they fit so here's the math

THIS

PLUS THIS

EQUALS THIS

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
i love the new wheels (what are they?), i just don't like them in 20's. the narrower profile tire just doesn't look right to me on a lifted bronco.

but congrats if that is the look you were going for :beer

·
No prepuce on my -
1,167 Posts
I like the original better...(just my opinion) :thumbup

·
Registered
184 Posts
Make sure you set your tripometer to see how long those axles last. Im sure those are some rediculously heavy wheels.

-Tyler

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Not a huge fan of 20's either. They are totaly worthless off road. but if it is a pavement pounder you are builiding then proceed.

·
Registered
20 Posts
What size tires are those? How much lift? I was wanting to go 18's and 38's on mine and was trying to figure out how much sidewall i'd have.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Sorry, I have to agree it looked better to begin with.

·
Registered
484 Posts
I like it. I've been thinking about 18'' or 20'' wheels with some 35'' tires. How much did that tire and wheel combo cost you? My truck is mostly a mall crawler

·
Registered
389 Posts
I liked it way better before, but congrats on the new rims

·
One Cold North Dakotan
3,150 Posts
What size tires are those? How much lift? I was wanting to go 18's and 38's on mine and was trying to figure out how much sidewall i'd have.
38-18 = 20/2 = 10" sidewall
35-15 = 20/2 = 10" sidewall

You'd have the same sidewall height with your 38/18 combo as you would with a 35/15 combo.

Enough to keep your rims out of the rocks at least.

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
Looks like they're going to rub pretty bad up front. How much does each wheel and tire weigh?

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
I just dont think "bling" works on these trucks.
Maybe if there was a custom paintjob and other chromed out doodads. Right now it's looking like a off-road truck with show truck wheels and tires. I can appreciate show trucks/pavement pounders for what they were intended to be. As always, to each his own. But I don't really like the current look at all.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts