Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked this beauty up 1 week and a 1/2 ago. White with the blue and black interior, the underside of the truck is still white, can you believe that?

There are a few goodies on the truck already:

(engine) K&N cold air intake, TB spacer, Superchips installed, Alternator upgrade, MSD Blaster coil and Cap & rotor lastly for now Taylor wires and NGK platinum plugs.

(Interior) Sunpro dash mount Tach, Aftermarket center storage, Carpet & underlay removed and Rhino bed liner sprayed on entire floor, front seats?, Custom diamond plate polished alum rear panels and an aftermarket stereo,spakers, sub & amp.

(exterior) Bush Wacker fender flares, Dick Cepek 31x10.5x15 Mud Country tires, Billet Grille, custom graphics, Chrome bumpers & rims, tinted windows and a Magnaflow 3" in 2 1/2" dual out exiting in front of the rear tires with nice oval Reactive polished stainless tips.

Just wanted to share are joy with everyone, more mods to come and will keep updating as progress happens.

Under carriage shots!

Thanks for looking, Happy New Year!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nice score ,i seen that truck 4 sale on jeepkings,and considered going to look at it but bough a 95 EB instead

I traded an Eagle Talon (Modified nicely) for it. Great truck but I put $900 into it right away. It's all good now, but I think I'm going after some bigger tires 33x12.5x15 or so & a 3-4" lift, nothing crazy.

Where do you shop for 4x4 parts etc. around here? I'm originally from N.S. By the way, nice truck looks clean in the pic.

:beer

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's a bit of a drive for me, but if the prices are worth it I'll def check them out.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Welcome to FSB, I'm originally from NB, nice truck. It depends where you are located but National 4WD isnt too bad price wise. I tend to keep my eye on JeepKings/Krawlers/Kijiji for stuff. there always seems to be used tire with good tread left.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome to FSB, I'm originally from NB, nice truck. It depends where you are located but National 4WD isnt too bad price wise. I tend to keep my eye on JeepKings/Krawlers/Kijiji for stuff. there always seems to be used tire with good tread left.
Thanks for the welcome,

I am originally from NB as well, Dalhousie to be exact. Then moved to NS when I was young. Most of my family is still in NB :).

I actually did a wheel swap and installed the dual exhaust. Tires are Baja M/T Widetrack 33x 12.5 x r15 and wheels are American Racing 767 15x10. Magnaflow duals with oval stainless tips.

Here are a couple of pics for everyone:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think so as well. I look at the old pics and now can see the fender flares didn't work very well. I think it looks beastly now. Just shopping for a lift now and a push/bush bar.

:rockon

Nice swap. Looks much better.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts